• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

is Brazil like the american Russia ? also what a shitty sentence

tumblr_oflgtmFFvr1r539hzo1_500.jpg

phoenixyz

And this is funny?

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Pics that make you laugh. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We are constantly trying to improve and thus feedback like this is essential.

I have attached a funny maymay to this post as compensation for your troubles and I trust that this solves the problem to your satisfaction.

vdEo5QN.gif

Demy

I didn't find it funny until I saw the progression of events that led to the aggression committed by the perpetrator therein henceforth. I liked it.

komplanen

normipaiva_452.jpg

Funny because there's a person in a situation one doesn't normally find people in (lying on the floor in an establishment not typiclly not associated with such activity) and also because of the clothing not suiting said person's physique very well. Also slightly funny because people seem to be mostly ignoring this activity and simply trying to go on about their lives and the activity they came to partake in this establishment.

Possible reason why it might not be funny:
he ded?

s5texs1.gif

Reasons why funny: 1) The scared look of the child
2) The tiger attacking while crawling on it's back
3) The scared reaction of the bigger tiger

Reasons why not funny: 1) Daily Mail
2) Violence isn't cool

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

TiVo

normipaiva_452.jpg

Funny because there's a person in a situation one doesn't normally find people in (lying on the floor in an establishment not typiclly not associated with such activity) and also because of the clothing not suiting said person's physique very well. Also slightly funny because people seem to be mostly ignoring this activity and simply trying to go on about their lives and the activity they came to partake in this establishment.

Possible reason why it might not be funny:
he ded?

I believe this is a not-so-famous YouTuber called Mr. Pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom