• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD

ZXawuFz.gif

I have extra Steam key for DISHONORED DEFINITIVE EDITION (the first one, not the sequel releasing tomorrow). Anyone want to fight for it?
hy1gnw9.gif

lsOesBd.gif

EDIT:
OK

EDIT: Sent. It's gone, everyone! Thank you for the fight!

I was expecting to see a fight between a panda and a trash panda. Gosh, you're such a disapointment, komps...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

I will never post political threads on OT again holy shit pls help me I need funny pictures O_O

kissen_hanta.gif

Hehehe that's kinda funny. I feel better already.

soolo_4.gif

Haha look at that cat :-3

Okay time to go back.

EDIT:
Thread locked. Lots of people banned. MORE FUNNY PICTURES!

komplanen

uxi7roZ.jpg

I'm sorry old friend. Seems I have let the Orcs into this world.
The Fel... just twisted me, I... don't even know what else I may have done.
I just... don't remember. Everything I thought to protect I have... destroyed.

I can't control the Fel... no one can.

draetenth

Did I steal this from another thread? Yes, I did!

original_od_58094c54620e0.gif

I think I remember this. Wasn't this from the Special Olympics? Reminds me of the other (funnier imo) gif posted around the same time where a guy gave a 1 armed man a tea cup, but wouldn't let the guy put it down or something so the dude had to walk around with his only arm occupied... Can you "steal" that one too?

I don't know how much you know about smoking meth (I'm not an expert) but having a yeew pipe is a huge part of it.
I lived in Over the Rhine in Cincinnati back in the early 90's and the crackheads would break off car antennas and use them to smoke crack. I lost two antennas before someone explained what was going on. I drove around with a bunch of cassettes from them on and didn't listen to the radio. I don't know how much crack you can get for $5, but it has to be worth more to a crackhead than a couple of drinking glasses. Like you though, I'm no expert on smoking crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom