• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
GSoT7ra.gif
lilith trolling clydefrog.

UnkemptMarriedAndeancondor-size_restricted.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Pickman

Was riding Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin with my girlfriend at Magic Kingdom Saturday, and I saw the flash hit two cars up so I kind of knew what was coming. I figured I'd make the most excited face I could muster for the camera, not knowing what she looked like as we went through the ride.

She insists this is her concentration face. I think she was just disappointed that I destroyed her thoroughly.

When we got off the ride and saw the picture, I literally had to gasp for air I was laughing so hard. I had to buy it.

Was riding Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin with my girlfriend at Magic Kingdom Saturday, and I saw the flash hit two cars up so I kind of knew what was coming. I figured I'd make the most excited face I could muster for the camera, not knowing what she looked like as we went through the ride.

She insists this is her concentration face. I think she was just disappointed that I destroyed her thoroughly.

When we got off the ride and saw the picture, I literally had to gasp for air I was laughing so hard. I had to buy it.

Hahaha, nicely done. I loved that ride, although I took it too seriously most of the time to be smiling. :p

Was this is California or Florida? I think MK is Florida, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom