• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
mPDRruI.jpg

komplanen

that's even worse
and omg that was a relatively short ban. Looking forward to more posts

I once asked for 2 months voluntary ban and only got 5 weeks. I guess the mods really value my contributions and thought I'd best serve everyone by posting. I think that's what happened with Liliththepale, as well. Also it helps that she is literally half of Community-OT with that thread of hers :-3

Guys what's my catchphrase?

Can somebody explain, pls

Imagine a world where humans were extinct, and this artist is trying to reconstruct humans using their skeletons. There's no skin or soft tissues preserved. Chances are, The Red Skull is how they would reconstruct him. On the other hand, when scientists start finding preserved soft tissues, people freak out because scientists are ruining what they thought they knew about humans.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

Dinosaurs.

Imagine a world where humans were extinct, and this artist is trying to reconstruct humans using their skeletons. There's no skin or soft tissues preserved. Chances are, The Red Skull is how they would reconstruct him. On the other hand, when scientists start finding preserved soft tissues, people freak out because scientists are ruining what they thought they knew about humans.

That's really clever meme then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom