• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODN5d6I.jpg

komplanen

One day I want someone to host a gallery of web comics where they're all the same topic, just by different $2 hack piece of shit "artist"

Ssd79SG.jpg

7f9008835240201714422f524059e16eb4568704e8f86b3f6311c1b6b5bca0e8_1.jpg

funny-picture-sleep-thoughts-embarrassing.jpg

Meme-Comic-Trying-to-sleep-trollfreak.com_.png

Also slightly different topic:

09b4559e62fede3bd9c7e89052530dc1.jpg

f0abc61342e1fe701d2fcdc433d8bb0c.png

6a00d8341c5f3053ef01bb0882bb0f970d-pi

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

phoenixyz

One day I want someone to host a gallery of web comics where they're all the same topic, just by different $2 hack piece of shit "artist"

I am sick and tired of these cheap comics, too. But komps, my man, the one with the bee is so nice and good natured. I can't hate on that.

charliebear

Neo Member
bit of advice for any single male that would read this : don't be that guy, no matter how right you feel you are doing this. Just don't. It's OK to have a bad date, but that kind of pettiness will follow you.

tumblr_oho2foa5iW1r539hzo1_500.jpg
Be that guy.

It's going nowhere. You both know it. It's fine. She doesn't expect you to pay now

Raven117

bit of advice for any single male that would read this : don't be that guy, no matter how right you feel you are doing this. Just don't. It's OK to have a bad date, but that kind of pettiness will follow you.
Yeah, I mean...Unless the person was truly terrible (and not as a date, I mean..the person was terrible), just buck up and roll with it.

G.O.O.

Be that guy.

It's going nowhere. You both know it. It's fine. She doesn't expect you to pay now
Last post on the subject to not derail the thread

A girl from our group of friends had a date with a guy we know. Date didn't go well, he kept talking about himself, it didn't click. She didn't want him to pay, so she suggested they split the check. He answered that what she had was more expensive.

Point is, there's having a bad date and there's leaving a terrible impression, like someone who would think the girl owes you or aims to take advantage of you. That gets you nowhere, and I think the author of the pic fits this description. But then again that's just my advice.

SJRB

Gold Member
Last post on the subject to not derail the thread

A girl from our group of friends had a date with a guy we know. Date didn't go well, he kept talking about himself, it didn't click. She didn't want him to pay, so she suggested they split the check. He answered that what she had was more expensive.

Point is, there's having a bad date and there's leaving a terrible impression, like someone who would think the girl owes you or aims to take advantage of you. That gets you nowhere, and I think the author of the pic fits this description. But then again that's just my advice.

Ridiculous.

"leaving a terrible impression" because you don't want to pay more than whatever it is you've eaten should be the least of anyone's problem after a botched date.

I have friends who try to pull this stunt regularly when we have diner. They order something that's double as expensive as whatever I'm having, and when the bill comes they go "let's split evenly". No. No no no. Fuck no. You pay for what you eat. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not rocket science, it's not because of a grudge or whatever, it's just common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom