• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

478f741998bf4832af42bmvlx8.jpg

tumblr_nccwmukbek1r7d7wulc.gif

DD

That's precisely how I imagine your breakfast, Melchs. But komps, I see him more like some Finnish Panda. :3

Fake edit:

DvNoqX7.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

first of all, what the fuck is up with kangaroos and choking?

second of all, the way he stops when the guy punches him in the chest, like "did...did you just fucking touch me...bitch?"

man fuck kangaroos :(

first of all, what the fuck is up with kangaroos and choking?

second of all, the way he stops when the guy punches him in the chest, like "did...did you just fucking touch me...bitch?"

man fuck kangaroos :(

People have actually contacted the zoo where he works asking them to fire him. Idiots.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Happens more often than you'd think

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

I never tasted short bread and I think this is the very first time I've ever seen what it looks like.

This is how we get to OT9, people! Let us know what you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom