• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qmu4DYF.jpg

Pics that make you "UBER NO"

This made me laugh :D

Pics that make you laugh |OT10| Like Microsoft, let's forget 8 ever happened

This is brilliant

Pics that make you laugh [OT9] But it get faster at every post.

This is even better

Also hi I'm back after a few days with only one or so posts even though no-one really noticed I was gone but I'm back anyway so hi also:

BnnlNsfIYAAWhJS.jpg

Now about OT Nein... IF (big if) someone would like me to make an OT for them to post (seeing as I can't because of dumb stupid poopy mods
Read: my own idiocy
) then I would love to, only because I like designing and making OTs and such. Anyway/otherwise, we should nominate now so we don't get a scenario where some random furry weeb makes a shitty OT that no-one wanted and then we're stuck with it for ages and yadyada adfkjhdilosakfllkdfk etc.

And don't worry, the formatting would be better than this post.

komplanen

Übermatik;226452791 said:
Also hi I'm back after a few days with only one or so posts even though no-one really noticed I was gone but I'm back anyway so hi

Funny thing is that I noticed you were really thin on posts. It's like somewhere along the road I've grown fondue for you :-3

SJRB

Gold Member
Guys

Guys

Your thread titles fucking suck, they aren't funny and they clutter up the thread. I'm getting all kinds of complaints in the funny pictures mailbox. Stop fucking around.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Guys

Guys

Your thread titles fucking suck, they aren't funny and they clutter up the thread. I'm getting all kinds of complaints in the funny pictures mailbox. Stop fucking around.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT 9| Your thread titles fucking suck, they aren't funny and they clutter up the thread

phoenixyz

Please let's not pick a title which is a reference to some short-lived-meme nobody will remember two weeks later.
Also I think Über should write the new OP.

I shall resubmit the amazing OT title I suggested when I thought this thread is ending last time:

Pics that make you laugh [OT9] Once you go meta joyless irony is all that laughft.

Orcastar

Pics that make you laugh |OT9| Thread title suggestions that don't make you laugh

Pics that make you laugh |OT9| Stop fucking around

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Pics that make you laugh |OT9| get a lyft from Uber

Pics that make you laugh |OT9| I want things to be different

I've got nothing.

dr_mario

Übermatik;226467423 said:
Pics that make you laugh |OT9| OH NEIN

Geddit

This is really good. Other people should quote this post and say the same.

[OT9] - If it makes you laugh, it doesn't belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom