• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

Also because:

kissa_yllattaa.gif

Holy shit! I had one of these when I was a kid in the 80's! And yes it did work! You take a freshly boiled and peeled egg and place it into the press. Let is sit for 5-10 minutes I think then when you take it out, square egg! I used to love that thing, freaking people out during lunch time, taking a square egg out of my lunch box and blowing minds!

Edit : They are still available on Amazon, I'm getting one. I found this photo, holy hell this is a game changer in egg sandwich technology!

EV4bQpjl.jpg

Sulik2

Not sure if I'd say if it's funny, but something's just not matching up here. You get a gold star if you can guess what it is.

Gear-S2_LifeStyle_03.jpg

I'm just going to believe the face is in shadow, advertisers can't be scummy enough to photoshop in a white arm. Right? RIGHT?

I'm just going to believe the face is in shadow, advertisers can't be scummy enough to photoshop in a white arm. Right? RIGHT?

That's an extreme shadow that changes skin tone. You could look at it another way. Maybe they wanted to seem diverse and did digital blackface and forgot to color the arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom