• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some name suggestions from the last thread:

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT8| If NeoGAF posted funny pics would it be like this

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT8| What's up you meme loving fuck

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT8| doges and pandas and frogs oh my

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT8| 120mb gifs that make you laugh

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT8| 56K WARNING!

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT8| Is that CAD?

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT8| The internet has become dead and devoid of humor.

tumblr_n4vi646jYw1s9jl9eo1_400.gif

Chuckie

The audacity!

Lmao. Awesome picture. Text probably fake... but you I bet the guy on the picture was thinking that.

I actually once met a guy like that on some forum years ago. He was some obese guy that started taking Ninjitsu lessons... and he was doing it for like two weeks... and then his teacher got in a drunken brawl and got beaten up.

And he was seriously saying: I must avenge my sensei!!!!! And we were like: It's kinda his own fault for getting shitfaced. What kind of sensei gets shitfaced? He got REALLY mad at us and even left the forum. Because we disrespected his dojo or some shit.

True story.

But Jesus did exist. Whether you believe he was the Son of God is a different matter, but he definitely existed.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Pics that Need the Facts

Sorry, I'm the Debbie Downer of this thread. I will need to find a pic that makes me laugh and post it...

IHaveIce

Banned
Lmao. Awesome picture. Text probably fake... but you I bet the guy on the picture was thinking that.

I actually once met a guy like that on some forum years ago. He was some obese guy that started taking Ninjitsu lessons... and he was doing it for like two weeks... and then his teacher got in a drunken brawl and got beaten up.

And he was seriously saying: I must avenge my sensei!!!!! And we were like: It's kinda his own fault for getting shitfaced. What kind of sensei gets shitfaced? He got REALLY mad at us and even left the forum. Because we disrespected his dojo or some shit.

True story.
Someday he will come to kill you

G.O.O.

But Jesus did exist. Whether you believe he was the Son of God is a different matter, but he definitely existed.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Pics that Need the Facts

Sorry, I'm the Debbie Downer of this thread. I will need to find a pic that makes me laugh and post it...
This pic is funny for many reasons and the fact that Jesus DID exist is one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom