• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDZp05D.png

tumblr_o4fphruBbM1snu4tio1_r1_1280.jpg

zfgQKIA.jpg

tumblr_o4v57ssfyR1sdss0qo1_400.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

Übermatik;199734834 said:
Not sure either. I'm assuming it's a cleaning product next to drinks or something?

I just spent 15 minutes zooming in and out, analyzing shit like Sherlock Holmes, and that's it?

Still kinda funny, though :-D

komplanen

oqoVQoS.jpg

Oh shit sorry guys I mixed DO and DON'T again. Oh well, at least the dude with the ugly weasel avatar can't complain I posted a huge jiff again.

What do you mean I could just close this tab right now? In life there are no take-backs, daughter

komplanen

CiBNxD4.png

hQPfyGg.png

pNv5vlK.png

GoItfY6.png

b585uCn.png

noACYQz.png

PZxxrQr.png

YZHwiaK.png

rwBFAFO.png

got to get in on the new thread meta

Since it has furry humanoids (what were they called again? ambidextrous?) and it's an online comic, I was 99% it was going to be about oral sexl.

OH SHIT WAIT?! I quoted all of it shit let me quickly not undo any of this.

Ambisexual? Bambisexual? Arachnophobic? Fuck let me google it! Okay googling "furry humanoid" was a fun trip, but the word I was looking for is anthropomorphized. Okay, time to not delete any of this and just hit submit reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom