• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
pK1wW5r.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Wash it down with some Dew to dilute the flavor if it’s too much

Lmao. Nah flavor is fine. I always have laugh at those descriptions. As if it's a hardcore drug instead of a corn crisp.

🤡😅😛

Also funny they mention it's fresh. Like.. you know, how it should be.. Extreme Stale Corn crisps... ??? Lmao

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Come on my dear DeepEnigma, I'm very much aware of this. I've hoped you tought more highly of yours truly =P

It is what it is at the moment though and sometimes i crave some crisps (we call them chips btw lol) that are perfected through a billion dollar research team to make it's product as addictive as possible! Lol!

I mostly go for nuts tho, lately those peanuts with the red shell/cover around it still..

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Come on my dear DeepEnigma, I'm very much aware of this. I've hoped you tought more highly of yours truly =P

It is what it is at the moment though and sometimes i crave some crisps (we cool them chips btw lol) that are perfected through a billion dollar research team to make it's product as addictive as possible! Lol!

I mostly go for nuts tho, lately those peanuts with the red shell/cover around it still..
larry-david-checking-out.gif

Of course I do, I was just musing thoughts at the time, lol

Kilau

Gold Member
this meme doesn't make much sense. many professional fields still heavily use Fax Machines. pretty sure doctors for example mainly use fax because it's more secure than any form of digital mail/messaging
Yeah I just ran into that issue with my audiologist. Trying to get a detailed invoice for my insurance, they wouldn’t email it, only fax.

There are other secure digital options, it’s not just a fax or email choice. Perhaps we are giving too much thought to a silly meme though.

Top Bottom