• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pretzel Crust Pizza Coming to Little Caesars on September 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

Pretzel-Crust-Little-Caesars.jpg

The Soft Crust Pretzel Pepperoni Pizza is Coming to Little Caesars on Monday, September 1st. Priced at $6 as part of the Hot-N-Ready carryout special between 4-8pm. This pepperoni pretzel crust pizza features a salted and buttered soft pretzel crust with a cheddar cheese sauce base and topped with a cheese blend that includes Asiago, Fontina, Parmesan and White Cheddar.

Top with a cheese blend if old.

TMC

Oh YESS

*reads Little Caesars*

ughhh I pass :/

This was my initial reaction too. It does look mighty taste in that picture though. Is this the first time something like this has been done? I don't know that I have heard of this before. I'm actually kind of surprised that this didn't happened sooner (if it hasn't been done before).

akira28

If they were smart they would include a garlic mustard sauce to go with it.

but it's not like the world was lacking for pretzel pizza crusts.

TMC

this is what i was thinking. that or something similar to that garlic dip at papa john's. love that with my crust.

You can never have enough of that dipping sauce. Unfortunately, the consistency of the sauce is pretty...inconsistent. Sometimes its like butter and tastes pretty terrible.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Without the sauce, cheese, and toppings from Little Ceasers this thing might be interesting.

But then it would just be a pretzel.

HUELEN10

For those wanting red sauce or anything else, you do realize you can always call them and get any pizza you want, right? A 1-topping anything will cost you the same as the standard pepperoni.

I can't pepperoni, so I always call before I drive towards them and order a fresh one with tomatoes or mushrooms.

Binabik15

Halve a Laugenbrötchen. Spread leftover tomato sauce on the halves. Place toppings and cheese on them, put them in the oven and grill the cheese to your preferred consistency
if that's what you call the mode where the upper heating spirals go berserk

That's the best way to use tomato sauce that isn't a real pizza or lasagne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom