• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart I New Extended Gamescom Gameplay Demo

Alebrije

Good th have a New RC game onam a next gen console....PS2 were the Holygrail of RC games but they were forgotten on PS3-4.

Hope is a new begining and get 2-3 games on PS5 next years....very funny IP.

Last edited:
So glad it was real. I'm so excited for this game.

giphy.gif

Are we certain this isn't CGI? I haven't seen graphics on this level ever!

There will also be no loading in the entire game. It was also smart of them to add the purple transition portal between dimensions otherwise it would look weird. Even though with the speed of PS5's SSD it wasn't needed

Lol at everyone trying to underplay how the console can switch from one fully rendered world to a completely different one in seconds, like it’s nothing :messenger_tears_of_joy:

They can't find an example of anything like it anywhere else. It's bananas.

Last edited:

VALCON 82

Are we certain this isn't CGI? I haven't seen graphics on this level ever!

There will also be no loading in the entire game. It was also smart of them to add the purple transition portal between dimensions otherwise it would look weird. Even though with the speed of PS5's SSD it wasn't needed

They can't find an example of anything like it anywhere else. It's bananas.
Is Bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Fbh

Looks great.

I've only played the reboot which to my understanding fans didn't like that much but I though it was really fun. Will definitely pick this one up if/when I get a Ps5.
I wonder if dropping the resolution to 1080p could enable an optional 60fps mode

Tiamat2san

Impressive, so much stuffs on screen, maybe too much for my taste, it is a bit messy.
I hope the game will have a slower pace (I am sure it will) because several hours like this and my head will explode.
I am not a fan of the series But I’ll play the game day one for the eye candy graphics.
Like I did with the last one.

T-Barbs

Be careful with posts like these. Next gen police will come and find you.
Thanks for the advise but i will take the risk.

Seriously speaking, i am impressed...
The IQ looks great and the complexity of the stages, the level of detail and objects in motion combined with the effects, is second to none.

If i am not mistaken, it seems they also smoothened the transition between the levels that before was stuttering a bit.

Lysandros

Thanks for the advise but i will take the risk.

Seriously speaking, i am impressed...
The IQ looks great and the complexity of the stages, the level of detail and objects in motion combined with the effects, is second to none.

If i am not mistaken, it seems they also smoothened the transition between the levels that before was stuttering a bit.
I am glad that someone else noticed the improved transitions.

Top Bottom