• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Gaming Setup: 2020 Edition

Naka86

Neo Member
Here's mine...the new PS5 blend in nicely to the speakers....
B6hLjYih.jpg

mFBcru5h.jpg

gaming ps5 on projector bring another level
6DZZd5xh.jpg

my desktop setup for pc gaming
WwY0DPNh.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
Been a while since I posted...

uYO3hGj.jpg

cLa6ef8.jpg

rMhOuIB.jpeg

best thing is the swively tv mount
What are the PC specs?
How big is the TV?
How do you like those speakers? I remember looking into those a few years ago when someone posted a setup with them (it may have been you) and they seem awesome.

What are the PC specs?
How big is the TV?
How do you like those speakers? I remember looking into those a few years ago when someone posted a setup with them (it may have been you) and they seem awesome.

Amd 3600 w. 3080FE. Probably was me lol, they’re great, I was always dreaming about upgrading to this or that speaker until I got these. TV is 77”, but the mount makes it so much bigger!

Some seriously nice setups in here. But some of you have pretty small/distant TVs to the point where you'd barely see a difference between 1080p and 4k.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
Some seriously nice setups in here. But some of you have pretty small/distant TVs to the point where you'd barely see a difference between 1080p and 4k.
Not sure if you're referring to me or not but I have a 55" TV. I'm sitting 2.5 meters away from it so it's the perfect size for me.

I wasn't going to spend 4.5k (AUD) for the 65" CX.
55 feels perfect for me. The cabinet makes it look small but once you're sitting in the room it's perfect.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Before

DSC-4173.jpg

I know, looks funny, but very comfy. :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

DSC-4172.jpg

After (charging station for my two DualSense controllers is next to bed)

DSC-4249.jpg

Yeah that missing handle I tried to kick it in and it snapped and cut my foot.:messenger_confounded: Those extra lockers are for the little devil that keeps opening and climbing up to the tv.:lollipop_downcast_sweat: PS5 fits perfectly there but I prefer to give it more breathing room, same with PS4 Pro before it.

Last edited:

LucidFlux

First image is my mancave, nice and simple. My work desk is opposite corner of the room.

NbJrY2b.png

Other side of the room. I painted the game side of the room that dark peppercorn color and left the business side white. Gives a really cool cave like feel to the side where the window is.
rkHHvCm.jpg

This is our Family room game station. Wide lens photo, so the tv looks tiny but that's a 65" LG C7. Just last week we painted the accent wall and ran cables through the wall. Currently shopping for a new media console. Next up is painting over the rest of the builder beige throughout the house lol. (they even painted the ceiling that beige, yuck!)

KbLr0bt.jpg

....ok that's two in a row. Homies, there is one.

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned

Search functions are for fools, I demand spoon feeding!

Thanks for link, much appriciated.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
1060-A2-CA-50-D6-4293-9209-626-EFBB2614-C.jpg
Sure I’ll share my setup, it’s a traditionally setup that’s great when you retire from a days work, happy to have two TVs, happy to have a PS4, PS5. Going digital took pressure of organizing cases.

Top Bottom