• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Something most people dont want to talk about - Have you ever had a horrible hemroid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas

Banned
I have one right on the corner of my anus, its the size of a freakin grape. It doesnt itch or burn but it does hurt when I sit or have to wipe. Preperation H doesn't seem to be helping. What should I do, this is horrible, im only 19, I wasnt expecting something like this till I was atleast 40.

Lukas

Banned
this post is serious, I am in no way kidding, this is some fucked up shit for me. Im sitting on a pillow right now.

Socreges

Banned
attention_whore3.jpg

Lukas

Banned
no im not doing this for attention, im seriously worried. my parents are on vacaction and im home alone, i cant even go to see a doctor, im just asking if anyone has had a similar experience and what they did

madara

Warm baths, especially after the "act". Not straining, fiber pills, and see a doctor to get stronger cream then PH will help. It will take time but it will shrink :)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
stuff it back into your butt with your finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom