• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ashes 2015 |OT| Three Mitchells v Three Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly didn't carry. I don't think Broad knew where it was otherwise he should stepped into it and blocked the fielder off

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Broad is capable of some really beautiful and powerful shots, shame everything in between is dogshit.

Also, Ali was 100% out there.

Johnson's a good guy. Really like him.

Jezbollah

I was actually surprised that Broad was categorised as an "all rounder" in Sky's graphics when they rollcall'd the squad yesterday.

If they cant keep Ali on strike, I suspect England will be done by lunch.

Porcile

Broad is capable of some really beautiful and powerful shots, shame everything in between is dogshit.

Also, Ali was 100% out there.

Johnson's a good guy. Really like him.

Johnson is a cool dude. He was really friendly with the crowd in Kent. The whole team seems pretty nice actually, they got a good reception.

wood looked good against the kiwis, surprising he was not ahead of Broad.

There's a case to be made that Anderson should be ahead of Broad right now. I think the England management are worried about a demotion affecting his confidence but he looks so useless that should be the least of their worries.

man, that would have been run out.

Aussie fielding and bowling both below par this game so far.

and what the hell is this Commander chick on? She reminds me a bit of Kirsten Wiig.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah we've been bowling bad, but just no luck really. Induced tons of edges and mishits but can't create the chances.

This is a pretty good total, the balls been swinging constantly through the day but Australia didn't take advantage of it.

If England can consistently put the ball in the right spots then things could be tricky for Australia.

mclem

I like being able to hear the third umpire's investigation, but TMS seem a little too eager to talk over it.

jambo

I still can't believe this is in HD for free in Australia...

Also great to hear the 3rd umpire going through the review process. I agree with his call.

I still can't believe this is in HD for free in Australia...

Also great to hear the 3rd umpire going through the review process. I agree with his call.

I think it is in HD because they paid extra so that Fox could not show it at all.

If they were not willing to pay as much as Fox, then they would be showing it in SD.

Its to do with anti-syphoning laws or sumthin?

Well done on a Five-for Starc.

Big mini-session here for the Aussies. Need a nice positive start.

I worry about Warner with the way the ball is moving in air. Wouldn't be surprised to see one swing between bat and pad and clip the top of offstump. Probably from Anderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom