• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes |OT| Purple Link just didn't stay fresh enough.

oti

Banned
Don't have any difficulties finding partners. The review process was painfull since the servers were empty. I've had some perfect play sessions connectivity wise and some horrible ones. Sometimes I'd like to reach through my 3DS and scream at my partners.

XaosWolf

There is no way to convey "Dreadfully sorry, but I need to pee. Would you mind waiting a minute or two?" via the 6 available lobby emotes.

I am setting up a friend room again.

The 3DS is a portable system you know.

My house is almost lead-lined in its ability to cut off wireless signals. =(

TheGrue

Can you go back and do missions whenever? I want to play this with my kids, but also would like to check it out over the Internet. Can I do a mission on the Internet and then go back and do it with them later?

XaosWolf

Can you go back and do missions whenever? I want to play this with my kids, but also would like to check it out over the Internet. Can I do a mission on the Internet and then go back and do it with them later?

Absolutely. You can play whatever mission whenever you want.

N1nJar

That's really weird.
I can swear I read that somewhere!

If you buy the eshop version you get a download code for the theme on the receipt at checkout. It doesn't automatically show up which is really weird.

To view the code after purchase if you missed it, go to the eshop and view your account activity, and view the receipt from there. Scroll w-a-y down and you'll find the code. Enter the code into the themes app from the menu in the top right (hamburger icon).

I'm sure I've just automatically gotten themes before, maybe they messed up the deal somehow.

-shadow-

Bought my copy, will play it tonight for a short while. I hope that the random people this time will be a bit decent...

Exile20

So the game is good? I have my order to pick up from BB on my way home from work.

The reviews didn't look too hot but I love coop games.

Zero_IYAD

You read somewhere that you don't get the theme when you buy it off eShop?

¯\ (º_o) /¯
Just searched & people are talking about it on Reddit..
It's Europe only.

If you buy the eshop version you get a download code for the theme on the receipt at checkout. It doesn't automatically show up which is really weird.

To view the code after purchase if you missed it, go to the eshop and view your account activity, and view the receipt from there. Scroll w-a-y down and you'll find the code. Enter the code into the themes app from the menu in the top right (hamburger icon).

I'm sure I've just automatically gotten themes before, maybe they messed up the deal somehow.
Guess your game is European huh.

I added all 7 codes in the US sheet.

Berordn

So the game is good? I have my order to pick up from BB on my way home from work.

The reviews didn't look too hot but I love coop games.

Single player is bad bad bad. Multiplayer is great. It's basically FSA distilled into a package more suitable for handheld players and one less character.

XaosWolf

Just had to do most of one of the Volcano levels with just 2 Links and a dead weight.
We got all the way to the boss, but ultimately died to too many bombs.

We were awesome, "Jon" was not. (And now he's blacklisted)

Ecliptor

EGsfoGv.png

RedColumn

Waiting for my copy.... my neighbour took the package and its all the day out :(....
I try the demo and I couldn't ressist! I had a really good time with unknown people, so I bet is better with neogaf people :)
Adding my nintendo friend code and adding the rest (Europe)

Oh? I guess I'm not sure then. I just assumed PAL is thrown into one bucket.

I just read the PAL game manual, on page 12 it says that you can only play with players from Europe and Oceania, so in this game it's indeed possible.

The fact that Europeans can play with Australians makes the region lock even more stupid since that's one of the worst geographical match-ups for lag. At least in Mario Tennis Open the restriction made sense.

TheMoon

I just read the PAL game manual, on page 12 it says that you can only play with players from Europe and Oceania, so in this game it's indeed possible.

The fact that Europeans can play with Australians makes the region lock even more stupid since that's one of the worst geographical match-ups for lag. At least in Mario Tennis Open the restriction made sense.

thanks!

Top Bottom