• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes |OT| Purple Link just didn't stay fresh enough.

DekuLink

I was skeptical before I bought it, but it's actually really fun! I imagine it would be a blast during local play. And the music and sounds are fantastic.

EGsfoGv.png

Aonuma looks so adorably cute in that picture, he obviously does it best.

RagnarokX

Single player is bad bad bad. Multiplayer is great. It's basically FSA distilled into a package more suitable for handheld players and one less character.
People forget there was a game before FSA. The game is a lot more like the first game without the random dungeon generation and a heavy focus on cooperation.

A friend and I and random 3rd players blew through the first 2 areas last night, and the I completed all of the challenges for the Woodlands. Great game. The randoms I played with last night were much more on the ball than the demo.

Berordn

People forget there was a game before FSA. The game is a lot more like the first game without the random dungeon generation and a heavy focus on cooperation.

I didn't forget, static dungeons with a focus of cooperation seemed more like FSA than FS to me.

Tyeforce

Does anyone know if you can change your name later in the game? I know you could in the demo, but I just want to be sure that that's an option in the main game as well before I name my character. =P Not entirely sure if I want to use my name or just go with Link, lol.

RagnarokX

Does anyone know if you can change your name later in the game? I know you could in the demo, but I just want to be sure that that's an option in the main game as well before I name my character. =P Not entirely sure if I want to use my name or just go with Link, lol.
You just talk to the head guard again to change names.

Zero_IYAD

I just played with a random team, there was a crazy person named Woomy who kept fighting with the 3rd guy over the top of the triforce!
I mean he wanted to finish each stage standing on the upper triforce & not the other two!!!
The 3rd guy was hard headed, so they kept fighting over the spot on every fuckin stage!
Blacklisted that freak :|

Canon

Banned
The disconnect issues are going to get old real fast. Half my games end up in disconnects, and you get nothing but a few rupees. My internet is 250 Mbps.

RedColumn

Recreated my room. Had a few issues that popped up.

Im in hitting the ball! 102. not bad :D.... my mistake writing here :D:D:D

now we need one more.... @XaosWolf finish your dinner!! :D

@Andrin If I only play the forest, and you are the host, can we not play the others?

Andrin

Im in hitting the ball! 102. not bad :D.... my mistake writing here :D:D:D

now we need one more.... @XaosWolf finish your dinner!! :D

@Andrin If I only play the forest, and you are the host, can we not play the others?

Not sure, we'll have to wait and see. But I'm fine with helping you through it quickly.

Edit: Volcano next?

Li Kao

Hmm, I'm interested but a little worried too. As a european who imported an US 3ds, I wonder about the lag I will get. Also, please excuse me for the surely annoying question, but anybody having a demo code left ? It would certainly answer my lag interrogations.

XaosWolf

Good fun with And ruin and RedColumn! =D
The mines take some hella bomb accuracy.

Will be back shortly, been requested to do the dishes and clean the kitchen. =

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Is the game worth buying or should I wait a month and get it from the library? I don't really care for multiplayer Zelda games.

RedColumn

Good fun with And ruin and RedColumn! =D
The mines take some hella bomb accuracy.

Will be back shortly, been requested to do the dishes and clean the kitchen. =

Yeah... we were not that right with the bombs XD

The platform with the wind up and down took a while as well :|

Top Bottom