• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The OFFICIAL Spider-Man® 2 THREAD. REVIEWS. ALL SPIDEY-RELATED EVENTS. EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Lil' Dice said:
Well, don;t hold your breath for a Venom appearance, the producer announced at a convention that they don't plan on ever featuring him in any of the Spiderman movies.

Eh, I'd like to see a movie version of him at some point, either on his own or in Spidey's universe, but I'm not that disappointed. He's a really, really overrated villain with poor motivations. He looks cool, though.

Saw the movie again last night, it's just as much fun as the first time. Got some speculation about possible sequel angles here, thought I'd just throw them out and see what sticks to the web:

1. Look at Mary Jane's face in the very last scene, as she watches Peter swing off into the sunset. I don't think that's a look of happiness on her face... in fact, she looks a bit upset, or depressed, and the dark turn in the music underscores that notion. IMO she had the same look on her face that, oh say, a policeman's wife might get when her husband gets called away in the middle of dinner AGAIN to work a case.

I think that in the next film (probably set a few years later, like this one was), Peter and MJ's relationship will be "on the rocks," and she could be regretting her decision to love a man who's never there, a man who has to put his duties as a superhero ahead of his love for her. Mary Jane might be sick and tired of being a distant 2nd place in Peter's life. And that's great because...

2. ...It's time for a love triangle! With Peter and MJ's relationship going downhill, it'd be a great time to introduce someone new to come between them and screw things up. And who better to do so, than the sexy and vivacious Felicia Hardy, aka the Black Cat!

Hear me out. MJ and Peter are on the outs. MJ still loves Peter, but she's beginning to hate the life he leads as Spider-Man. She wants something more from their relationship than just being "Peter's girlfriend who waits at home alone while he's out playing hero." Peter loves MJ, but he can never stop being Spider-Man, and he doesn't understand why she can't accept that any longer. It's getting to the point where, in his eyes, she's no longer someone he can open up to freely about his superhero life.

And in the midst of all these problems with MJ, Peter encounters the Black Cat: a sexy, free-spirited jewel thief with a playful spirit and a killer bod. She is someone that relates to him as Spider-Man first, and (eventually) Peter Parker second, and is interested in and attracted to him primarily as Spider-Man. Peter might initially see this attractive, mysterious woman as a means of escape from his problems with Mary Jane.

Imagine how much potential conflict and turmoil such an angle might have on Peter and MJ's relationship in a future sequel. I can almost picture the moment when MJ sends Peter to answer the door to their apartment, and he finds Felicia standing in the doorway with a "come-hither" stare, waiting to be let in. Great stuff!

3. "Spidey vs Goblin 2," of course, but I can't help but think that... maybe, just maybe, it might be worth it to postpone that match-up until Spider-Man 4. Let the tension between Peter and Harry build for one sequel, let that wound fester, let the audience watch in horror as Harry begins secretly plotting his former friend's downfall and murder. Perhaps Harry could even be the secret benefactor of Spider-Man 3's main villain, whomever that might be...

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I wanna kill that freaking bitch who brought her two toddlers to Spiderman 2 yesterday. I totally couldn't even watch the movie.... and people complain about cell phones? These people's unruly fucking kids are 100x worse. I got a refund. I'm going to wait a few weeks and see it again. If someone was to ask me what I thought of Spiderman 2 I honestly couldn't tell them.

Then when I left at the end I walked by where they were sitting and it was a big mess. Soda on the floor and candy and popcorn everywhere. I have no doubt that more food ended up on the floor than it did in their mouths. Freaking pigs is what they are. Oh, and she even showed up to the movie 10 minutes late as well. I mean you wanna talk rude? This woman was the embodiment of rude.

i saw it on Friday. For someone like me, who didn't think the first movie was THAT great, i didn't have the highest expectations, but it actually was pretty good. Sure, there was a lot of Peter whining to himself, but it just felt right. It felt like i was watching a Spiderman graphic novel live on screen, from start to finish. Raimi and crew nailed that down, probably better than any other comic-to-movie film to date. Definatly liked it better than the first.

some notes:
-too much shirtless DocOck. No more manboobies in Spiderman 3 please.
-Kirstin Dunst seemed like she was high through the whole movie. There was something wierd about the way she talked.
-about 5 people around me, including my brother who was sitting right next to me, all said the EXACT same thing after the "I, Robot" trailer: "They just showed the whole fucking movie!".
-i kinda hope they don't introduce Venom. I always thought he was sort of a gimmicky character. He's just too out there and too "xTREME" for my tastes. I like how they seem to be keeping with the 60s Spiderman comic vibe, and Venom just wouldn't fit in with that IMO.

"Oooooooooh, he stole that guy's pizza!" ;)

'Spider-Man 2' Set to Top Five-Day Mark

(AP) - Unofficial estimates Sunday put the gross for "Spider-Man 2" in the $150 million to $155 million range since the film opened Wednesday, which would shatter the record for best Wednesday-Sunday opening set in May by "Shrek 2" with $129 million. "Spider-Man 2" distributor Sony declined to provide weekend estimates Sunday, saying it would wait to report numbers Monday. But other studios generally were tracking "Spider-Man 2" at about $90 million for the three-day weekend, which followed an estimated $64 million take on Wednesday and Thursday.

More...

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>Eh, I'd like to see a movie version of him at some point, either on his own or in Spidey's universe, but I'm not that disappointed. He's a really, really overrated villain with poor motivations. He looks cool, though.<<<

Ultimate Venom has basically no motivation, but original Venom has more than most Spidey villains. I don't know about cartoon Venom, because I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot pole.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Spike,
The "Oh shit. What have I gotten myself into?" look was pretty obvious, but it might have just been bad acting. (like that scene in A Time To Kill where Ashley Judd's performance is so awful that it seems like she is going to turn on her husband and kill him) We'll see next sequel.

Bishman

Lil' Dice said:
Well, don;t hold your breath for a Venom appearance, the producer announced at a convention that they don't plan on ever featuring him in any of the Spiderman movies.

Sigh

nomoment

One thing I really hate about today's Venom is how he evolved from "creepy grin" Venom, ala McFarlane style, to "big fucking tongue, messy fangs, green bile" Venom. I guess we can blame Erik Larsen for starting this. Venom USED to be cool, but the tongue and the teeth really gave him too much of that XTREME-ness that generally makes things uncool. Most fifteen year-olds would probably disagree, though.

Comparison:

McFarlane --

AmazSpid316.JPG

venom.jpg

Larsen --

AmazSpid347.JPG

----

Banned
TONS OF SPOILERS BELOW, DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE

I really liked the message of the movie about heroism and being willing to give up your personal dreams. What I didn't like was the horrible fairy tale ending which completely violates the comic book storyline and destroyed most of the integrity the 2 films had going to that point. The ending of the original movie was so much more sobering/realistic and knowing what is supposed to happen to Jameson's astronaut son in the symbiote/Venom storyline I would have been perfectly fine with the way things appeared to be going. If they had pursued the symbiote/Venom storyline they could have had Mary Jane begrudgingly marry Jameson's son. Then the NASA shuttle accident happens because of the symbiote, Jameson's son dies, Jameson blames Spider-man, Mary Jane doesn't know what to think. And the symbiote finds Eddie Brock and becomes Venom. It had potential to setup for a great 3rd movie. Instead they're going to retread with the Green Goblin again. Which I guess is okay, just get rid of that stupid Mighty Morphin Power Rangers looking mask. I hate that thing, seriously I don't want to watch another Spider-man movie having to look at that thing. The Mary Jane/Peter Parker love story has been the main plot of both movies so far and they tied it up so completely it's a shame. It's like Ross and Racheal getting together on Friends, it's stupid cause they made it happen way too early. They left nothing for a 3rd movie.

Looking past the fake and completely cheesy ending though the movie was really poignant, and really made you feel the sacrifices Peter Parker had to make and was willing to give up. I just wish they didn't make everything so easy and tie up so nicely. Plus the fact that half the freakin city and every single one of his friends now knows his secret really makes me wonder how interesting a 3rd movie could really be. Obviously they're not going to pursue the Venom storyline and will keep things simple with Harry Osbourne becoming the new Green Goblin. That's probably better for movie going audiences, rather than just adding more peripheral characters, they will stick to the drama of the main characters. It's kind of annoying to keep seeing secondary characters like Dr. Connors and Eddie Brock and know that they will probably never come into play though.

My other problem, what the heck was with Dr. Ock's arms? Why were they acting like snakes, hissing and chirping?? And why did each arm have a mind of it's own? Weren't they just mechanical appendages? That was kind of bizarre. And going back to the pretty lame ending it seemed like it was way too easy to just turn Doc Ock back to good just by removing his mask. It seemed at that point like Peter Parker didn't even care anymore about hiding his identity from anyone. It seems like a fine decision after the fact, but at the time Parker didn't know that Doc Ock was going to be willing to kill himself. Why would Parker think that Doc Ock would give a crap who Spider-man was? It wasn't like there was such a long deep relationship between Peter Parker and Octavious that he would just snap out of it and realize what he was doing was wrong.

I really like how the villians in the Spider-man movies aren't completely two-dimensional and actually have reasons for what they are doing. I really love the way Peter Parker isn't perfect, it's his flaws and failings that make him feel real, like someone you can relate to. Instead Parkers always trying to balance everything in his life and nothing works out perfectly. When he tries to focus on just 1 aspect of his life it doesn't work out perfectly either and that's what makes this movie feel so great. Life is not perfect and no matter how hard he tries Peter Parker never obtains it. The ending comes way too close to a happily ever after finale though. More stuff I loved... The guy who plays Jameson was pitch perfect. Out of everyone in these movies he nailed his part perfectly and brought the comic book character to life. Cameos from Stan Lee, Hal Sparks, and Bruce Campbell were great. New York City was great. The city felt real, and not like Hollywood's version of New York. If they had saved this ending for the 3rd final film I would have been okay with it.

Overall I'd give the movie 3 1/2 stars. Could have been a perfect 4 star movie for me if they hadn't gone with that cliched perfect romance ending and with Spider-man getting all of his powers back so easily. Maybe would have been nice to have pursued the Dr. Connors storyline instead of the direction they are going. At the end of the day it's still an incredibly inspiring story to tell, even if they gave it an overdone Hollywood ending it still had a meaningful Heartland message at the very center of the movie. Everyone should see this movie and try to look past the comic book wrapper that adorns this story. It sounds incredibly stupid to say because it's a comic book movie, but these movies make me reflect upon my own life and think about how the decisions I make in my life affect the people around me. Maybe it's not something everyone can relate to, I don't know. As good as the action and special effects are, I still think its the powerful story that makes these Spider-man films so great. I couldn't have picked a better or more inspiring tale to see on the 4th of July. I'm really glad I went to see this movie when I did.

TONS OF SPOILERS ABOVE, DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE

What the heck are you doing reading this far into a thread about Spider-man 2 if you don't want the movie spoiled anyway?

Willco

Hollywood Square
TAJ said:
>>>Eh, I'd like to see a movie version of him at some point, either on his own or in Spidey's universe, but I'm not that disappointed. He's a really, really overrated villain with poor motivations. He looks cool, though.<<<

Ultimate Venom has basically no motivation, but original Venom has more than most Spidey villains. I don't know about cartoon Venom, because I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot pole.

Even in Amazing, Venom is an overrated character. Yes, a lot of Spidey rogues are dumb. Like Electro and such. But, there are a handful that are really fleshed out as well.

----

Banned
'Spider-Man 2' Set to Top Five-Day Mark

(AP) - Unofficial estimates Sunday put the gross for "Spider-Man 2" in the $150 million to $155 million range since the film opened Wednesday, which would shatter the record for best Wednesday-Sunday opening set in May by "Shrek 2" with $129 million. "Spider-Man 2" distributor Sony declined to provide weekend estimates Sunday, saying it would wait to report numbers Monday. But other studios generally were tracking "Spider-Man 2" at about $90 million for the three-day weekend, which followed an estimated $64 million take on Wednesday and Thursday.

Aren't all of these record breaking movie releases, just proving how ridiculous movie ticket prices have gotten?

It would be one thing if Sony was bragging about defeating a long time record for movie ticket sales, but they're bragging about beating a record that was set by Shrek 2, a movie that came out just weeks ago. Seems like every year or every few months all we hear are press releases claiming they're the fastest grossing of x, y, or z period yada yada yada. Well gee yeah that's what happens when you raise ticket prices a buck a year. Pretty soon the entire top 100 grossing films of all time won't consist of anything but movies released in the last decade. I wonder what is the price point where people will just say enough is enough and give up going to the movies. I mean our home theaters are getting better and better, in the next 10 years are people going to be willing to pay $15-$20 for a movie ticket?

And $4.00 for a medium soda? I've had muggings that have gone better.

yeah. that is true. I've always been interested if someone could figure out a list of the top boxoffice hits by the actual amount of tickets sold. The way music album sale records are kept. Gone with the Wind would probably be first from what i know of that movie's success.

Dead

well not really...yet
Ninja Scooter said:
yeah. that is true. I've always been interested if someone could figure out a list of the top boxoffice hits by the actual amount of tickets sold. The way music album sale records are kept. Gone with the Wind would probably be first from what i know of that movie's success.

Yep Gone with the wind is number 1 and Star Wars number 2

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/adjusted/

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Yes, attempt to take inflation and even faster rising ticket prices into account, and Gone With the Wind is tops in domestic box office take. These supposed broken records are just sensationalist crap that studios put out because the media eats it up, and consequently the public. In truth, few records are ever being broken and there's probably fewer people checking out individual movies in theaters, due to more variety, the cheap cost and fast release of DVDs and the giant lack of courtesy by theater patrons nowadays. When I saw Spider-Man 2 there were no less than 5 under-2-yr-olds crying and a man talking on a cell phone for 15 minutes with the volume on high enough that I could hear the guy on the other line from 20 feet away. The last four movies I've seen in theaters have been interrupted by people talking on their phones. Goddamned society. Er... anyway, yeah, the industry isn't beating down records in reality, they just like to make it seem that way. It helps create a situation where people feel they need to run out and see a film because it's supposedly a national phenomenon.

Always fun to look at Box Office Mojo's adjusted domestic box office gross list

EDIT: Beaten with the link! By five minutes to boot.

TAJ

>>>God damn, McFarlane's Spidey/Venom was the best stuff he ever did. Period.<<<

I think his whole run on Incredible Hulk and Amazing Spider-Man was great. As soon as he started his adjectiveless Spider-Man title, his pencilling went straight in the shitter, and things only got worse when he went Image.

TAJ

>>> In truth, few records are ever being broken and there's probably fewer people checking out individual movies in theaters, due to more variety, the cheap cost and fast release of DVDs and the giant lack of courtesy by theater patrons nowadays. When I saw Spider-Man 2 there were no less than 5 under-2-yr-olds crying and a man talking on a cell phone for 15 minutes with the volume on high enough that I could hear the guy on the other line from 20 feet away. The last four movies I've seen in theaters have been interrupted by people talking on their phones. Goddamned society. <<<

When I saw Spider-Man 2 the second time, it was with the worst audience I've ever had to endure. Everyone but my group was fucking obnoxious, and the guy behind me sniggered and kicked the back of my seat until I had to give him my patented "Death Stare". It worked, as always, but there was still everyone else.
The first time I saw it, the audience was great. It was a bunch of people who worked on the movie, their family and friends, and a bunch of people scattered throughout who just had a hardcore jones to see the movie. (the group I and mine fell into). The audience was loud a lot of the time, but it was just energy, not obnoxiousness. For example, the place exploded when the 'Stan Lee & Steve Ditko' and 'Sam Raimi' credits came on during the opening credits. No cell phones, no talking above a whisper, no crying babies... it was heaven... until a buddy threw some of the free popcorn on me during the wedding scene, saying, "I didn't have any rice." Prick.

Shinobi

-about 5 people around me, including my brother who was sitting right next to me, all said the EXACT same thing after the "I, Robot" trailer: "They just showed the whole fucking movie!".

Heh, tell me about it.

Even adjusted for inflation, Titanic is 6th all time. The only movie made in the last 25 years that comes close is ET, and that had two theatrical runs (as did Star Wars).

BTW, I always thought the criticism of Spider-Man's last scene with him webbing up to the US flagpole was completley overdone. Many saw it as just silly, pointless US flag waving, and expressed relief that none of that is found in the second movie. Truth is, it's in there...the last scene had a pretty clear view of not just one, but two US flags, dancing in the wind for no reason. Again, I can't say it bothered me (and I'm hardly America's biggest fan), but it's amusing that many people have seemingly missed it.

Matlock

Banned
Shinobi said:
Heh, tell me about it.

Even adjusted for inflation, Titanic is 6th all time. The only movie made in the last 25 years that comes close is ET, and that had two theatrical runs (as did Star Wars).

BTW, I always thought the criticism of Spider-Man's last scene with him webbing up to the US flagpole was completley overdone. Many saw it as just silly, pointless US flag waving, and expressed relief that none of that is found in the second movie. Truth is, it's in there...the last scene had a pretty clear view of not just one, but two US flags, dancing in the wind for no reason. Again, I can't say it bothered me (and I'm hardly America's biggest fan), but it's amusing that many people have seemingly missed it.

I didn't notice them, weird.

TAJ

>>>Even adjusted for inflation, Titanic is 6th all time. The only movie made in the last 25 years that comes close is ET, and that had two theatrical runs (as did Star Wars).<<<

And somehow, I doubt that the rerelease income was properly adjusted for inflation. (Special Editions 1997 dollars instead of 1977 dollars for example)
But to be fair, Gone With The Wind had a ton of releases, didn't it? (probably counted at the older dollar value) And, it also didn't have to compete with cable, home video, video games, etc.

TAJ

>>>Even adjusted for inflation, Titanic is 6th all time.<<<

Worldwide, it's undoubtedly ranked higher. Its U.S. box office was disproportionately low.

Dan

TAJ said:
And somehow, I doubt that the rerelease income was properly adjusted for inflation. (Special Editions 1997 dollars instead of 1977 dollars for example)
But to be fair, Gone With The Wind had a ton of releases, didn't it? (probably counted at the older dollar value) And, it also didn't have to compete with cable, home video, video games, etc.
No, Box Office Mojo adjusts for each release, at least when they have the information for each release, as they do for Star Wars and ET. They have all the different amounts listed. Personally, I think that if the films have been changed in content they should be counted separately, but oh well.

As for Gone With the Wind, doesn't seem like they have that data, but I'd still say it's easily safe to say it's in the top five for the US. It was rereleased frequently back in the day, as all movies were due to no possible home release, and those rereleases certainly haven't been too big in recent decades. Most of the money was surely earned far longer ago than later. Obviously a lot of its popularity was due to lack of competition, but still, it's impressive for a 4 hour film.

What we really need is for the industry to start counting ticket sales and not dollar grosses, but that'll never happen.

TAJ

Hate to break it to you guys, but it looks like Titanic is #1, even adjusted for inflation. Tentative numbers on world box office adjusted for inflation appear to be ~2.2 billion for Gone With The Wind versus ~2.25 billion for Titanic. And, that's not actually fair to Titanic, because a (smallish?) chunk of Gone With The Winds' box office was taken in after 1939, but calculated at the 1939 dollar value.

IMO, the real point is that I don't expect either figure to be approached any time soon. Return of the King, for example, only had world adjusted gross about half of those monster hits.

Dan

Where did you get those figures? I don't think anyone's out there sorting out proper inflation figures for every country's box office stats in order to calculate anything worth considering. Even if true, considering how Gone With the Wind surely was released in far, far fewer countries and consequently a far smaller potential audience, it's hardly surprising.

But really, you act like we're going to be personally offended if Titanic is number one. I couldn't care less. The thing was popular, good for it. Popularity doesn't determine my tastes, nor do I care to have it go the other way around. I just hate watching people eat up the bullshit that studios and the media shove out every Monday about the latest releases breaking nonsensical records.

TAJ

>>>Where did you get those figures? I don't think anyone's out there sorting out proper inflation figures for every country's box office stats in order to calculate anything worth considering. Even if true, considering how Gone With the Wind surely was released in far, far fewer countries and consequently a far smaller potential audience, it's hardly surprising.<<<

IMDb lists world box office on Gone With The Wind at $390.5 million. I expected it to be much lower, because I, like you, assumed that overseas take wasn't as significant at the time. Anyway, it's not THAT hard to put together that kind of information.
I'm bothered by current box office achievements being dismissed just as much as inflation being ignored, if not more so because of the competition issue. I also despise Gone With The Wind, truth be told.

TAJ

Oops, Gone With The Wind is actually a hair ahead, not counting the rerelease issue.
It's $2,394,889,189 vs. $2,379,969,680. What a difference rounding vs. not rounding makes... Kids, don't use rough numbers at home.
Note: Raw world boxoffice from IMDb, and inflation multipliers derived from Box Office Mojo figures.

btrboyev

Awesome movie, saw it twice.

I haven't read the entire thread, but you guys saying venom definately won't be part of the third obviously were not paying attention, or any of you for that matter as I haven't seen this mentioned yet.

When peter puts the spidey suit in the trash and the scene fades to black, the costumes eyes clearly stay in vision and glow while the entire scene is black..which in my opinion was clear foreshadow to the synbiote suit.

No one else noticed this?

Dan

Are you applying US inflation rates to worldwide figures? Because that makes no sense, and I don't see anywhere on BOM that you could be getting any form of useful worldwide inflation rate data.

I'm bothered by current box office achievements being dismissed just as much as inflation being ignored, if not more so because of the competition issue.
Sure, you can't dismiss either, but except for one or two mega-hits a year, none are even worth looking at when it comes to the industry's entire span. The industry wants the public to think that every weekend there's a movie breaking all kinds of records, and that's simply not true. There are plenty of films doing damned well either based solely on profit or in stacking up respectably on the records tables, but not nearly as much as they'd like us to think.

I don't understand why some independent tracking company hasn't started trying to follow the actual number of tickets sold. They do it for every other industry.

Dan

btrboyev said:
I haven't read the entire thread, but you guys saying venom definately won't be part of the third obviously were not paying attention, or any of you for that matter as I haven't seen this mentioned yet.

When peter puts the spidey suit in the trash and the scene fades to black, the costumes eyes clearly stay in vision and glow while the entire scene is black..which in my opinion was clear foreshadow to the synbiote suit.
I noticed, and I also think you're reading way, way too into it. Raimi said long ago that he wasn't interested in the wackier/supernatural villains like Venom. At the very least no one should be expecting him to show up while Raimi's onboard.

TAJ

>>Are you applying US inflation rates to worldwide figures? <<<

Yes, I am.

>>>Because that makes no sense, and I don't see anywhere on BOM that you could be getting any form of useful worldwide inflation rate data.<<<

It's all I have to go with, sadly. It could be worse. At least the overseas figures are converted to dollars at the exchange rates of the time already.
Maybe a better way would be to derive inflation multipliers from currency inflation instead of ticket price inflation? But then you'd need find the numbers for inflation in every country, then box office figures for each individual country. Brutal.

Dujour

Banned
I kinda hope Felicia Hardy never shows up in any of the movies. I've always liked the character somewhat, but I like it when her name is Selina Kyle. :/

Manders

Banned
I just beat the game. What a bunch of bullshit. Where the hell was cat girl in the movie? Where was the shocker or mysterio, etc? Activision sucks. So many creative liberties. fuck activision! do it right or don't to it at all!

oh, and bruce campbell's role was week. shame on willco for saying it was hilarious.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Serafitia said:
I kinda hope Felicia Hardy never shows up in any of the movies. I've always liked the character somewhat, but I like it when her name is Selina Kyle. :/

Stop your lies and propoganda. Black Cat > Catwoman. Fact.

I don't see Halle Berry parading around to angsty rock solving crimes in Buttfuck, USA as BLACK CAT do I now? Nope! More proof that Black Cat > Catwoman.

Serafitia said:
spideyblackcat3.jpg

I wonder: what talented young actress best possesses the qualities required to fill Felicia's... uh, shoes?

Diablos

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

[trumpet]

It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

:D :D :D

Call me a fruit if you want, I LIKE THAT SONG. Oh yeah, I saw Spidey 2 twice, I think I like the movie. :D

The movie was great. Was it perfect? No. But it was just incredibly great. After sitting through the abomination that was the Hulk last year, Spidey 2 was like an inspirational uplifting of the senses. I loved the first one, loved this one......most likely will love the third one too. Now, when's the DVD coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom