• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 3: Return of Red... Aussies win again!

Toxi

Banned
OHMYGODARETHEYDOINGITAGAIN

YES
And backwards compatibility.
I honestly didn't give a shit about the time machine in gen 2. That's probably why I didn't really care about transferring Pokemon until recently.
They really are
It's mind-boggling to go back and play them. Everything is slow: The game's area pacing is slow, the surf speed is slow, the battle effects are slow, and on top of that, the game chugs and stutters like Blighttown on a fucking handheld.

Toxi

Banned
Those zoom-ups of that rich lady are terrifying.
See, you can't close a thread like that. It's completely unfair. Now I want to respond, and I can't
someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

harmonize

German Pokemon Pinball yessssss

We should try to get him to switch to an N64 emulator and fire up Puzzle League, or at least Puzzle Challenge.

Crayolan

It's over.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ICE GUNS OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Yeah gen 3 and 4 are the worst. Gen 3 is definitely better though because it isn't so god damn slow, and I only played Platinum. I can only imagine what Diamond or Pearl would have been like if they are actually even slower.

This is not counting remakes of course.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノMYSTERY DUNGEON WHITOUT HUNGER BAR OR RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Holy shit I used to love Pokémon Ruby and Saphhire pinball so much. I would spend HOURS trying to catch Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. That shit was so hard.

One of my favourite Pokémon Spinoff games.

Pinball and the Anime are/were perfect for this set up. The streamer should have done an interlude between Red and Crystal with some of this stuff, people probably wouldn't be as burned out. Hopefully after the 5 days more people will be ready again, I'll admit I barely watched Crystal at all (only the Red fight once people told me it was on) but I'm ready for a bit more in Emerald again.

Top Bottom