• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 203 CM Punk vs Mickey Gall |OT| Like Mussolini and Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorakai

people be like "congrats on the balls to debut in front of hundreds of thousands" but any chump from your local MMA fight would do it in a heartbeat to get the kind of payday Punk got.. and they'd probably be less embarrassing.

I bet there are plenty of bums who would do it for a sandwich and some coffee.

Fox318

Yeahhhhhh Gall looks really strong due to his competition, but if they really book that Sage match this whole thing is coming to a screeching halt quickly.

Sage will legit KO him
Safe tapped to a strep throat and he looked even worse in the ground after that.

Gall wants to take you on the ground and mash your face in then go for the sub.

Gall would win and I said that before this fight.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE wrestlers after Punks lost.
Friday-Movie-Meme-Debo-10.gif

Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler have a lot more credentials than Punk

i guess i learned a bit

that like 2 years of world class mma training is nothing

or maybe cm punks just sucks

2 years of world class MMA training is nothing when you are a 37 year old fighting young guys in their athletic primes who have been training since they were 12. I could hang out at Golden State Warriors practices for 2 years doesn't mean I'm going to make the NBA.

Sage had legit KO power and speed but his grappling leaves a lot to be desired. Mickey stands a decent chance.

He's a purple belt in BJJ while Gall is a Brown. He's only 1 belt below him, and has decent wrestling. And is vastly more experienced.

I don't foresee Gall winning that

Kusagari

i guess i learned a bit

that like 2 years of world class mma training is nothing

or maybe cm punks just sucks

2 years of world class MMM training as a broken down not particularly athletic man in his 30's is nothing against someone like Gall who has been doing it for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom