• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 203 CM Punk vs Mickey Gall |OT| Like Mussolini and Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KissVibes

Banned
the funny thing is that in vince's crazy ass mind he probably respects cm punk even more for that

Why wouldn't he respect a 38 year old man for actually trying to do something he wanted to do? I mean fuck, most of you guys can't respect the fact that Punk actually went through with it? He trained for two years after a 20+ year career of injuries to do actual fighting. It's pretty inspiring and well worth respect.

Safe tapped to a strep throat and he looked even worse in the ground after that.

Gall wants to take you on the ground and mash your face in then go for the sub.

Gall would win and I said that before this fight.

I mean, no exaggeration Gall has never faced a legit fighter.

I'm not picking Gall to defeat someone who has wins over people with actual UFC wins and 30 fights compared to Gall's now 5 (two of which were to fighters that were 0-0. One was a Photographer and the other was from the WWE)

untitled-679ut8.gif

The fucking legend with another legendary gif.

Foggy

It's amazing how consistently refs can get worked like this. Dude called his own timeout because he dislocated a finger. The state of this sport.

Why wouldn't he respect a 38 year old man for actually trying to do something he wanted to do? I mean fuck, most of you guys can't respect the fact that Punk actually went through with it? He trained for two years after a 20+ year career of injuries to do actual fighting. It's pretty inspiring and well worth respect.

nonono I respect what he did I was saying that showing vince the clip won't have the intended reactions some people are thinking

Ithil

i guess i learned a bit

that like 2 years of world class mma training is nothing

or maybe cm punks just sucks

Two years of MMA training with zero fighting or sports background whatsoever at 37 is no good, no. Lesnar went from pro wrestling to MMA as a physical beast with a champion amateur wrestling background.

It's simply too little, too late for Punk, if he was ten years younger he could have put more time in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom