• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 FIFA Confederations Cup | OT | 17 June – 2 July 2017 | Putin on a show

This is by far the worst match of Chile in a long time. Australia is pretty mediocre, yet we still are not able to beat them.

Shame on us.

Zasa

We're so fucked if we play with this low intensity & horrible midfield control vs Portugal, Germany & Mexico.

Really missed Medel at the heart of our defense, & both Beausejour & Puch. Our attack loses so much of it's potency & creativity without them. Not to mention neither Rodriguez nor Fuenzalida can finish their dinner.

Edit: Stop with these ridiculous long shots, ffs. Break down their defense & take advantage of the 3v3's.

Marcelo Díaz needs to start from the beginning, always.

Honestly, if Australia send us home, I'd say is fully deserved, because you just can't play that bad and expect to get away with it.

Pizzi fucked up big time with the subs, no matter the end result.

Yes, sorry for winning the AFC.

No need to be sorry, but it's like when some México fans brags for winning against other Concacaf teams. Everyone in the world knows they have no competition there.

Not trying to be offensive but telling the truth.

Not really, they're just tough and direct, they play like Paraguay, nothing spectacular but efficient and simple.

Well, in my opinion you are just supporting my view. I think nobody praises Paraguay ever, for their style. On the contrary.

Some of our key players missing have a huge impact in today's performance. Also, any team has a bad match from time to time.

Still doesn't change the fact Australia is a mediocre team.

Well, this Chilean team is going to win as many world cups as this australian team. That much I'm sure of.

No need to be sorry, but it's like when some México fans brags for winning against other Concacaf teams. Everyone in the world knows they have no competition there.

Not trying to be offensive but telling the truth.

That's okay, I'm not actually sorry either.

But come on, it's rank 4 vs. rank 48, we know it perhaps shouldn't have been competitive on paper, and we know Australia's outperformed expectations. Beyond that, there's no need to throw stones.

Top Bottom