• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 FIFA Confederations Cup | OT | 17 June – 2 July 2017 | Putin on a show

venomenon

Nice. Läuft.
Holy shit, and another one just as I'm typing.

Took Goretzka 109 seconds (55 seconds of net play time) to score twice.

Syder

Mexico getting destroyed by the German U-21 team
KuGsj.gif

No offense to Mexico GAF but anyone who thought they had a shot was deluding themselves. This is the exact type of team Mexico can't win against.

Damn it, I had higher hopes for los cuates :(

I'm wondering how many of them are having flashbacks about the 7-0.

I've been an Osorio defender, but if this turns out into another scandal he has to go

At least in this match, it's germans' merit more than anything wrong with México. Germany plays like a bunch of terminators -_-

Fewr

No offense to Mexico GAF but anyone who thought they had a shot was deluding themselves. This is the exact type of team Mexico can't win against.
Mexico GAF was aware of this deep down. At least now that Cristiano Ronaldo is away on holiday (I think?) getting 3rd place seems plausible.

RocknRola

Mexico GAF was aware of this deep down. At least now that Cristiano Ronaldo is away on holiday (I think?) getting 3rd place seems plausible.

He asked to go see his newborn twins and the Federation allowed it. I suppose since the goal was to reach the final they are now in "whatever" mode.

Top Bottom