• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV is the fastest selling Blizzard Game of All Time

HelpYouFall

people love these kinds of games, easy to play, nearly no dexterity requirements, sit back and watch numbers go up. Even your mom can play!

You go walk into D2R on Hell or do the Capstone Dungeon at level 70 in D4 blind, without any sense of making a build that actually works (without resorting to some Youtuber telling you to "PLAY THIS OP BUILD!") and see how that works out for you, champ.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I love the game but I also think it looks bland as hell (giggle) compared to 3. I’m hoping it gets a lot more creative with the areas later on.

You go walk into D2R on Hell or do the Capstone Dungeon at level 70 in D4 blind, without any sense of making a build that actually works (without resorting to some Youtuber telling you to "PLAY THIS OP BUILD!") and see how that works out for you, champ.
Hey champ, most casuals aren’t going to play the game on higher difficulties. Also, champ, we’re talking about D4, not sure what bringing up a different game has to do with it. Champ.

ChrisB

Hey champ, most casuals aren’t going to play the game on higher difficulties. Also, champ, we’re talking about D4, not sure what bringing up a different game has to do with it. Champ.
You're original post was 100% correct, Diablo games just scale very well for all difficulties and dexterities.

Nydius

Frustrated World Cup GIF

That’s the kind of thing that would make me rage delete the entire game and not look back for a long while.

marquimvfs

Last edited:
Top Bottom