• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 7 |OT| The 7 you've been waiting for!

buenoblue

Just bought forza 7 and a g920.love it. Hdr is the best I've seen on my ks8000. Got a one x and a playseat coming for Christmas I'm all in lol.

They wouldn't patch out the VIP mods in place of the new system would they?

I just got to use 3 for 300% credits (didn't realise I could use 3 the same before) and planned to do it again for some long ass races this week.

They wouldn't patch out the VIP mods in place of the new system would they?

I just got to use 3 for 300% credits (didn't realise I could use 3 the same before) and planned to do it again for some long ass races this week.

They will not. If you own them, you keep them. And new buyers will still get them (plus the other bonuses like the $1M) until the end of November.

The fact that the game had no bug fixing patches, not even talking about content, since the last one weeks ago, is baffling.

But hey, maybe they will fix it in a couple of years like they did with MCC.

/s

sp3ctr3

The game crashing on Xbox One S is fucking annoying. Crashed 2 times yesterday. First when sitting in a lobby waiting for a race to end and second time while I was looking for a car to buy. So fucking random!!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I just stopped playing after the last patch. I'm was sorta playing the championship single player mode but if the payout is going to be better for VIPs then I'm just on pause. I did that endurance race which took nearly an hour and the payout sucked,

xrnzaaas

I just stopped playing after the last patch. I'm was sorta playing the championship single player mode but if the payout is going to be better for VIPs then I'm just on pause. I did that endurance race which took nearly an hour and the payout sucked,

All showcases payouts will suck because you can't use mods in them. Weird decision to disable them like that.

Had a single crash whole loading which isn't bad but still the first time for any Forza.

I'm paranoid during long races, when pausing the game I lose ffb and/or the shifter often.

Just saw the new OT on reset era , how do I switch from here ?
Can't. It's all a bit cliquey at the moment. I didn't get an invite to the Forza Discord despite sending messages and unless you had a specific internal invite from another community you're shit outta luck.

Have to wait for public open I guess if you want in.

frontieruk

Just saw the new OT on reset era , how do I switch from here ?
Unfortunately its now a waiting game for registrations to open.

Can't. It's all a bit cliquey at the moment. I didn't get an invite to the Forza Discord despite sending messages and unless you had a specific internal invite from another community you're shit outta luck.

Have to wait for public open I guess if you want in.

Well I just checked my pm's and don't have anything from you so not sure who you asked as I was fucking blatent about us having a discord right here ...

Anyone not in the forza discord who wants an invite please stop me a pm

But you can cry me a river and claim we're cliquey when we chased people over GAF, PSN, Xbox and various PC applications to try and keep the community togeather.

Unfortunately its now a waiting game for registrations to open.

Well I just checked my pm's and don't have anything from you so not sure who you asked as I was fucking blatent about us having a discord right here ...

But you can cry me a river and claim we're cliquey when we chased people over GAF, PSN, Xbox and various PC applications to try and keep the community togeather.
I pm'ed you twice about it. Second time to make sure you got it.

Also pm'ed you once before about getting added to the fucking crew but ended up doing that myself on the spreadsheet too. Oddly still haven't heard a peep from anyone still despite you "chasing" people everywhere. But yeah. All good.

sp3ctr3

Haven't had a single crash in 60 hours.

Happened again last night when I was about to buy a car. It was loading in the colors to chose from. I noticed it happened right when the music number finished.

I've put in enough hours to complete the single player campaign and do some online races without any crashes but it started happening after the patch.

Happened again last night when I was about to buy a car. It was loading in the colors to chose from. I noticed it happened right when the music number finished.

I've put in enough hours to complete the single player campaign and do some online races without any crashes but it started happening after the patch.
Fucking jinxed myself haha, had my first crash today while just simply cycling through my car collection in the Garage.

frontieruk

I pm'ed you twice about it. Second time to make sure you got it.

Also pm'ed you once before about getting added to the fucking crew but ended up doing that myself on the spreadsheet too. Oddly still haven't heard a peep from anyone still despite you "chasing" people everywhere. But yeah. All good.

I have nearly 300 messages in my inbox here and not a single one is from you, that's including the 50 or so before this shit started and as I don't delete my messages I'm calling bs on that.

Similar story on xbox nothing from you in the list I have, the spreadsheet I maintained for forza 7 doesn't have you listed and the forza 6 / horizon 3 spreadsheet got locked down so someone else was looking through that so I can't confirm or deny you are on it.

What I can say is the Xbox Forza group doesn't have anyone by your username listed nor a request to join from it.

Sorry you feel like we ignored you but we got everyone we could and I imagine the discord owner will be opening it up again soon but I can't say when as I've dropped off it as I had a shitty 40+ hours dealing with getting ppl in to the discord and dealing with other discords to coordinate.

If anyone wants to take ownership of this thread say so either by pm or in thread as I probably won't be back

Strange last minute change to the specialty dealer car. Didn't even realise the Dodge had gone up until this afternoon so I ended up with like #5200 or something haha

No reason these dealer cars won't hit the auction house whenever it's up is there?

I've got them now but finding the time for uninterrupted grinding isn't easy.

frontieruk

Racing discord chat

Quote to find the link. Valid for 24hrs thank KdotIX for this as I'm not in the server anymore.

Most of the F7racing will be discussed there with dates posted to the Xbox forza group as looking for groups.

xrnzaaas

They're just preying on a lot of us being completionists and collectors. There wasn't anything special about the Zonda, there's nothing special about that Ferrari, both cars were available in previous Forza titles. I still paid for the Zonda though. ;)

buenoblue

Any one playing with a g920. The force feedback seems really weak compared to my dfgt on gt5. Made a few adjustments but I was expecting more oomph.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Is there a list of cars that you win from the campaign races? I want to avoid buying expensive shit like the prototypes and GP cars if possible. I can get points to progress while avoiding those and then come back later if I can win those classes of cars in higher tiers.

They're just preying on a lot of us being completionists and collectors. There wasn't anything special about the Zonda, there's nothing special about that Ferrari, both cars were available in previous Forza titles. I still paid for the Zonda though. ;)

Bought them all so far, i'm bit hooked.

Any one playing with a g920. The force feedback seems really weak compared to my dfgt on gt5. Made a few adjustments but I was expecting more oomph.

What have you changed?

Post your settings?

Is there a list of cars that you win from the campaign races? I want to avoid buying expensive shit like the prototypes and GP cars if possible. I can get points to progress while avoiding those and then come back later if I can win those classes of cars in higher tiers.
If it’s a buyable car you won’t unlock it from showcases. The only career reward cars aren’t buyable.

You can however win discounts (sometimes to the point of being free) on cars from level ups which can be achieved in career.

saladine1

So, i've got two OT pages open now?
One here and one at Resetera?
Sad to see the split especially as we can't register on the new site :(

Hawk269

Hmmm. I have a G920 as well but have not opened it yet, waiting for my Wheel Pro to come in tomorrow. Outside of the force feedback being weak with F7, how is it otherwise? Is it a good overall wheel? The only other wheel I had was back in the 360 days and had the official Xbox Wheel that I sent to someone to do a mod on that made it better, but that has been my only experience with a wheel. I expect the G920 to be a lot better, but still would love to hear your feedback on it.

Top Bottom