• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 5 Next Gen performance targets revealed. RT only utilized in Forzavista

Umbasaborne

Banned
Forza horizon games have always launched at 30fps I believe so they're just keeping with tradition.

Horizon 4 had a 60fps mode just like this one does so again.. Traditional.

Now that some have mentioned it, I don't believe ray traced reflections are needed as it's Mexico so glass isn't likely the main material on buildings.

Maybe forza horizon 6 Japan will have ray tracing as more than likely they will feature a lot of city lights and reflective materials like glass.

I think Mexico will be a great location and they said it has different weather conditions depending on where you are on the map so hopefully no more weeks of snow etc

its only confusing because horizon 4 is 4k 60 fps on series x, im just wondering how much more advanced the tech in this is that they cant hit the same standard on series x

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Forza horizon games have always launched at 30fps I believe so they're just keeping with tradition.

Horizon 4 had a 60fps mode just like this one does so again.. Traditional.
Bradley-Cooper-Wow.gif

Tradition...
That's a new one
Anyway I'm sure both modes will look and play fantastic.
But that...is gold 😂

Reindeer

You guys are comparing it to GT7, then act like victims and change golaposts. FH5 looks amazing, just don't shit on GT7 to feel good.
Who's is comparing to GT7? It's only people like you that come here and try to downplay it by comparing it to GT7. All other posts have been other people like myself saying that's it's a stupid idea comparing them. Do you compare open world games to linear games and then complain that open world games aren't as detailed? That's just absurd and ridiculous.

Last edited:

Banned
I think that's true, R&C has the same but I think using temporal injection which is vastly superior to checkerboarding. I think you'll need twice the power to have 1:1 resolution for the same FPS. This is an early build of GT7 and could improve. For example see how blocky the reflections are here:

gran-turismo-7-screenshot-01-disclaimer-en-01oct20

But later it became near full resolution:

vlcsnap-2020-10-12-20h59m59s884.png

The final result so far is very impressive and I don't think you'd need more than that. It's been nearly a year since last trailer so things should have changed a bit since then.

well according to mr. graphics engineer assurdum assurdum over here quarter res CBR reflections look awful and therefor this can't be true.

I agree that this looks great and is enough... I really think he doesn't understand what is said in the video, or the article he linked.
I really thought I'm going crazy over here reading his responses... holy shit man.

but the reflections you think are blocky vs. the ones you think aren't don't really look different in the second pic you don't see any close up reflections. if you only compare the reflections near the front of the car, you don't really see a difference in quality to the first pic.
also what you see there is not the resolution of the reflections being blocky. RT reflections almost never actually reflect the higher quality versions of assets but usually render lower LOD models. because you have to remember that all the things rendered in the reflections need to be in RAM, actually reflecting high detail models would mean you can't cull anything off camera and the RAM and GPU usage would go throgh the roof.

this is the reason why in Watch Dogs for example, distant objects are not rendered and a basic reflection map is shown. Spider-Man on the other hand draws all the way to the horizon, but the models are extremely low detail
rt1z1kka.png

rt25lkhx.png

(I couldn't find a better image of Watch_Dogs for now)
Watch Dogs has higher quality models and textures in the reflections, while having a limited ray distance
while Spider-Man has very low quality models and textures in the reflections, while having endless ray distance

2 different approaches (I like the one in Spider-Man better since it suits an open world game better imo), but even in Watch Dogs the assets seen in reflections are not as high detail as assets outisde of them.
so in short, the leafs of that tree look blocky in the reflection not because of the render resolution of the reflections but because the tree is reflected as a lower detail model.

Ratchet & Clank tho is in fact extremely impressive, it has a pretty long (maybe infinite) ray distance and pretty high quality assets are reflected. it being not open world helps here a lot.

Last edited:

JeloSWE

The blocky reflections, it's almost certain they are tracing against a lower LOD of the tree line much like how other reflections like the garage show that they trace against simplified geometry and materials.

Temporal injection and CBR usually go hand in hand as both requires multiple frames to accumulate pixels to reach the desired resolution. What R&C achieved with their reflections are quite impressive on PS5, it's still quite rough/noisy looking in motion compared to CP77 and my RTX 3090 but impressive for the hardware. They told DF that they managed to up the reflections resolution by using temporal accumulatio and that they managed to reproject earlier samples when the camera moved much like how TAA works. I found an area where I could break the accumulation temporarily and the resolution looked to be at least a quarter res as you can see in these two images, look at the floor.

MNyZYVF.jpg
hT0XLKT.jpg

You comparing a track racer to an open world one. By this logic Horizon Forbidden World should have ray tracing because Rift Apart had it, but that's not how it works. You should rather compare GT7 to Forza Motorsport 8 which will have RT.
Okay, so for next-gen this shouldn't be an issue, right? If they're only rendering what is visible and only objects nearby are rendered at higher LOD or 0 LOD does it matter anymore, at least for the next-gen games (data streaming from the SSDs)? Granted an Open world game may have a lot more systems in place, a lot more simulations happening at one time. But also, isn't FH5 "technically" still a "cross-gen" game and the FM8 will be the one to watch? On a side note, I really hope the GT guys have had meetings with the Insomniac to see how they managed to upgrade the RT reflections to anything above 1/4 res.

I guess it's more of a hope of mine that because of the way these systems are built... being open world "shouldn't" be a limiting factor anymore.

Reindeer

Okay, so for next-gen this shouldn't be an issue, right? If they're only rendering what is visible and only objects nearby are rendered at higher LOD or 0 LOD does it matter anymore, at least for the next-gen games (data streaming from the SSDs)? Granted an Open world game may have a lot more systems in place, a lot more simulations happening at one time. But also, isn't FH5 "technically" still a "cross-gen" game and the FM8 will be the one to watch? On a side note, I really hope the GT guys have had meetings with the Insomniac to see how they managed to upgrade the RT reflections to anything above 1/4 res.

I guess it's more of a hope of mine that because of the way these systems are built... being open world "shouldn't" be a limiting factor anymore.
I don't see open world games using RT on consoles next gen. I consider Guerilla to be one of the most technically sound devs in the industry and there was no sign of RT In Horizon. When we see an open world project using RT on consoles then we can talk about this, until then this just people mainly projecting their bias and trying to downplay each others system.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Who's is comparing to GT7? It's only people like you that come here and try to downplay it by comparing it to GT7 All other posts have been other people like myself saying that's it's a stupid idea comparing them. Do you compare open world games to linear games and then complain that open world games aren't as detailed? That's just absurd and dumb.

Ask thicc_girls_are_teh_best thicc_girls_are_teh_best , he said GT7 needs a LOT to catch up with FH5 graphically. Blame him.

well according to mr. graphics engineer assurdum assurdum over here quarter res CBR reflections look awful and therefor this can't be true.

I agree that this looks great and is enough... I really think he doesn't understand what is said in the video, or the article he linked.
I really thought I'm going crazy over here reading his responses... holy shit man.

but the reflections you think are blocky vs. the ones you think aren't don't really look different in the second pic you don't see any close up reflections. if you only compare the reflections near the front of the car, you don't really see a difference in quality to the first pic.
also what you see there is not the resolution of the reflections being blocky. RT reflections almost never actually reflect the higher quality versions of assets but usually render lower LOD models. because you have to remember that all the things rendered in the reflections need to be in RAM, actually reflecting high detail models would mean you can't cull anything off camera and the RAM and GPU usage would go throgh the roof.

this is the reason why in Watch Dogs for example, distant objects are not rendered and a basic reflection map is shown. Spider-Man on the other hand draws all the way to the horizon, but the models are extremely low detail
rt1z1kka.png

rt25lkhx.png

(I couldn't find a better image of Watch_Dogs for now)
Watch Dogs has higher quality models and textures in the reflections, while having a limited ray distance
while Spider-Man has very low quality models and textures in the reflections, while having endless ray distance

2 different approaches (I like the one in Spider-Man better since it suits an open world game better imo), but even in Watch Dogs the assets seen in reflections are not as high detail as assets outisde of them.
so in short, the leafs of that tree look blocky in the reflection not because of the render resolution of the reflections but because the tree is reflected as a lower detail model.

Ratchet & Clank tho is in fact extremely impressive, it has a pretty long (maybe infinite) ray distance and pretty high quality assets are reflected. it being not open world helps here a lot.

100% agree with you. You see? being fanboys doesn't necessarily mean that we can't have constructive discussions. :messenger_winking_tongue: By 1nm for PS6 and next Xbox, path tracing might be possible at around 40-50TF with GPU's probably clocking as high as 3.5GHz and at least 64GB RAM's. For now, smart RT usage is key.

elliot5

streaming ssd shit doesn't matter when the GPU still has to render the volumetric lighting and the cpu needs to keep up with the simulations and all that jazz. ssd io is only a part of the equation. its not some silver bullet

Banned
The blocky reflections, it's almost certain they are tracing against a lower LOD of the tree line much like how other reflections like the garage show that they trace against simplified geometry and materials.

Temporal injection and CBR usually go hand in hand as both requires multiple frames to accumulate pixels to reach the desired resolution. What R&C achieved with their reflections are quite impressive on PS5, it's still quite rough/noisy looking in motion compared to CP77 and my RTX 3090 but impressive for the hardware. They told DF that they managed to up the reflections resolution by using temporal accumulatio and that they managed to reproject earlier samples when the camera moved much like how TAA works. I found an area where I could break the accumulation temporarily and the resolution looked to be at least a quarter res as you can see in these two images, look at the floor.

MNyZYVF.jpg
hT0XLKT.jpg

this shows how crazy their temporal injection is... I was already blown away by it on PS4 Pro in the R&C remake

Bo_Hazem

Banned
streaming ssd shit doesn't matter when the GPU still has to render the volumetric lighting and the cpu needs to keep up with the simulations and all that jazz. ssd io is only a part of the equation. its not some silver bullet

SSD speed and throughput = less unnecessary data is rendered around/behind the player and less unneeded data on RAM. Easy to understand, and it's a silver bullet.

Last edited:

FlyyGOD

I think it's genuine surprise and disappointment. After seeing ray tracing in full effect on other games, I don't know why you wouldn't want it here.

And after all the talk of the 52 CU's and how the extra cores equate to much better ray tracing ... where is it? I don't think this is more demanding than any other kind of game.

I think Forza Horizon looks really good, but it certainly doesn't look photo realistic, but it has a style of realism. And it's such a sparse looking world when you're driving. I just don't see why you couldn't have it ...

I just see a bunch of excuses rolling in about it, while also calling it "easily" or "by far" the best looking game ever made. Based on what I've seen in other areas, I don't see how these things match up. I'll just say there are instances of ray tracing in other games that are incredibly impressive.

So no, not concern trolling. It should be better. I bet the next mainline Forza has it.
Saying Forza is a "sprase " looking game leads me to believe you have never played a Forza Horizons game at all.

JeloSWE

RT reflections almost never actually reflect the higher quality versions of assets but usually render lower LOD models. because you have to remember that all the things rendered in the reflections need to be in RAM, actually reflecting high detail models would mean you can't cull anything off camera and the RAM and GPU usage would go throgh the roof.
I'm not sure that's entirely true regarding RAM usage, it's most likely that they use lower polygon LOD version due to the cost of keeping track of and updating too many triangels in the BVH structure. Secondly, material are a big cost in rendering so shiny object uses much simpler materials/shading. eg metals/glass don't show raytraced reflections if even cube maps and you are lucky if you get proper shadows etc and they often use lower texture mip maps levels as well.

Last edited:

Reindeer

Ask thicc_girls_are_teh_best thicc_girls_are_teh_best , he said GT7 needs a LOT to catch up with FH5 graphically. Blame him.
I kinda agree with him, the environments and the level of detail in Horizon 5 is above what Polyphony Digital showed. Texture detail and static environments in GT7 were not impressive at all. Cars look better in GT7 because of RT.

My point was not about this, it was about comparing performance level and using RT against Horizon when we all know that there's a lot more performance headroom in a track racer than there would be in open world racer.

I still expect GT7 to look much better closer to release, similar how Sport didn't look great initially and then was the best looking racing game on launch imo. A lot of what PD showed was most likely placeholder. PD knows their stuff and I would expect those environments and textures to look much better when we see it again.

Last edited:

Q: What Xbox Series X|S features does Forza Horizon 5 take advantage of?
A: Xbox Series X|S enabled us to provide players the most technologically advanced Forza Horizon experience yet. The power of this Xbox Series consoles has enabled us to deliver incredible realism and immersion with a world rendered in higher detail and with extreme draw distances. Forza Horizon 5 runs at 4K 30 FPS on Xbox Series X, and 1080p 30 FPS on Xbox Series S. For players that prefer to optimize for framerate, we are providing a performance mode option that will run at 60 FPS.

Q: Does the game feature ray tracing?

A: Ray tracing is utilized in Forzavista to make the cars look even more true to real life.
Cross gen Is bullshit. Series s even more bullcrap. I hate to say this but id rather get a pc for 10000£ than xbox.

Banned
I'm not sure that's entirely true regarding RAM usage, it's most likely that they use lower polygon LOD version due to the cost of keeping track of and updating too many triangels in the BVH structure. Secondly, material are a big cost in rendering so shiny object uses much simple materials/shading. Reflected metals/glass don't show raytraced reflections if even cube maps and you are lucky if you get proper shadows etc and they often use lower texture mip maps levels as well.

well ram will be a factor the higher quality the textures get. if you have super high res textures, you can't keep all the ones in front of you in ram, while also having all the ones that might be behind you and are shown in a reflection in ram
at some point it will be too much.

it's a combination of RAM usage and render budget. depending on game it's more of one or the other.

imagine a completely flat shaded game with a low poly style and with no real time shadows at all, but the game has 8000x8000 high detail textures. you would eventually reduce the texture res in the reflections because your memory would fill up beyond believe if there's too much on screen.
now of course the other way around, an extremely soft shaded game, soft shadows everywhere, that has extremely low res 250x250 textures but uses PBR and extrely high poly meshes. that game would need to scale back because of the render and ray budget.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I kinda agree with him, the environments and the level of detail in Horizon 5 is leagues above what Polyphony Digital showed. Texture detail and static environments in GT7 were not impressive at all. Cars look better in GT7 because of RT.

My point was not about this, it was about comparing performance level and using RT against Horizon when we all know that there's a lot more performance headroom in a track racer than there would be in open world racer.

I still expect GT7 to look much better closer to release, similar how Sport didn't look great initially and then was the best looking racing game on launch imo. PD knows their stuff and I would expect those environments and textures to look much better when we see it again.

And I totally agree with you. But problem with 30fps is mostly surfaced by green team about R&C and Horizon FW, especially the later is having an extremely dense foliage in comparison. In any case 30fps for current gen racing is unacceptable, same with shooters and FPV. Those shouldn't even have the 30fps option to begin with.

And both are crossgen, so expect next installments to be much better when focused around current gen.

Last edited:

Banned
And I totally agree with you. But problem with 30fps is mostly surfaced by green team about R&C and Horizon FW, especially the later is having an extremely dense foliage in comparison. In any case 30fps for current gen racing is unacceptable, same with shooters and FPV. Those shouldn't neve have the 30fps option to begin with.

And both are crossgen, so expect next installments to be much better when focused around current gen.

well it will have a 60fps option, we just don't know how that will look yet.

JeloSWE

well ram will be a factor the higher quality the textures get. if you have super high res textures, you can't keep all the ones in front of you in ram, while also having all the ones that might be behind you and are shown in a reflection in ram
at some point it will be too much.

it's a combination of RAM usage and render budget. depending on game it's more of one or the other.

imagine a completely flat shaded game with a low poly style and with no real time shadows at all, but the game has 8000x8000 high detail textures. you would eventually reduce the texture res in the reflections because your memory would fill up beyond believe if there's too much on screen.
now of course the other way around, an extremely soft shaded game, soft shadows everywhere, that has extremely low res 250x250 textures but uses PBR and extrely high poly meshes. that game would need to scale back because of the render and ray budget.
I don't think 8K texture and the RAM is the biggest issue, it's the cost of calculating what's in the reflections that is the main issue and using lower mipmap levels will speed that up. Often what you reflect is also being drawn on the screen next to what is being reflected, already using their 8K textures present in memory.

Reindeer

And I totally agree with you. But problem with 30fps is mostly surfaced by green team about R&C and Horizon FW, especially the later is having an extremely dense foliage in comparison. In any case 30fps for current gen racing is unacceptable, same with shooters and FPV. Those shouldn't neve have the 30fps option to begin with.

I agree, 60fps should be standard with shooters and racers. Horizon 5 does have 60fps mode though on Series X. I would expect 60fps mode to be 1600p-1800p similar to how it is in Rift Apart. Yes the Series S is only 30fps, but we all knew it was a dead console before launch. I always maintained that Series S was a 1080p30 console in demanding games and would probably go below 1080p as gen moves on, so I cannot say I'm surprised by anything.

About RT, I honestly could care less about it if it meant I have to trade it in for much more realistic environments. Since I'm mainly gaming on PC I might get the best of both worlds though.

P.S. We can renew our warfare when GT7 and Motorsport launch, it should be a good battle. I would have expected GT to win, but now it could be closer because PD have to carry PS4.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

So what I find a bit confusing even by DF Battaglia is that he call 1080p reflection a quarter resolution of 4K, is he referring to the raw reflection or the CBR one?
Here is how I've always thought of it:
4K / 1 = 2160p = 100% Full res
4K / 2 = 1080p = 50% Half res
4K / 4 = 540p = 25% Quarter res

How does 1080p suddenly turn into a quarter res? and is that is true what is half res of 4K?

Also in the video he says the details in the reflections looks like 2x2 pixel resolution (4 pixel blocks) that would mean the reflections are 1080p (half 4K) in their finished reconstructed state while the actual raw reflection is calculated at a quarter resolution (540p) then reconstructed to half res 1080p.

Oh dear, not this again. 1080p is 1/4 res when compared to 4k. The pixel count is doubled ON BOTH AXIS. :messenger_beaming:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I agree, 60fps should be standard with shooters and racers. Horizon 5 does have 60fps mode though on Series X. I would expect 60fps mode to be 1600p-1800p similar to how it is in Rift Apart. Yes the Series S is only 30fps, but we all knew it was a dead console before launch. I always maintained that Series S was a 108030 console in demanding games and would probably go below 1080p as gen moves on, so I cannot say I'm surprised by anything.

About RT, I honestly could care less about it if it meant I have to trade it in for much more realistic environments. Since I'm mainly gaming on PC I might get the best of both worlds though.

P.S. We can renew our warfare when GT7 and Motorsport launch, it should be a good battle. I would have expected GT to win, but now it could be closer because PD have to carry PS4 with them.

Also let's not forget that many engines aren't RT-ready. Even RT has improved a lot in R&C vs Spiderman MM, and the latest interview with Insomniac dev on IGN explained that there is a lot of potential for much better graphics and RT. Devs need to be so accurate with their RT to minimize how taxing it is on FPS and still having the best possible final IQ. We didn't even pass 1 year from launch and we're getting plausible graphical upgrades and RT, so you can expect us to laugh at those initial releases deeper into this hopefully majestic generation!

Oh dear, not this again. 1080p is 1/4 res when compared to 4k. The pixel count is doubled ON BOTH AXIS. :messenger_beaming:

To make it easier: 4K (3.8K actually) is 8.29 megapixels, 1440p is 4.2MP, and 1080p is 2.1MP for 16:9 ratio. :messenger_winking_tongue:

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

I agree, 60fps should be standard with shooters and racers. Horizon 5 does have 60fps mode though on Series X. I would expect 60fps mode to be 1600p-1800p similar to how it is in Rift Apart. Yes the Series S is only 30fps, but we all knew it was a dead console before launch. I always maintained that Series S was a 1080p30 console in demanding games and would probably go below 1080p as gen moves on, so I cannot say I'm surprised by anything.

I just wanted to say that the trailer says that both XSS and XSX have 60fps modes. The XSS could drop resolution more, or drop object detail, we haven't seen it yet.

Banned
I don't think 8K texture and the RAM is the biggest issue, it's the cost of calculating what's in the reflections that is the main issue and using lower mipmap levels will speed that up. Often what you reflect is also being drawn on the screen next to what is being reflected, already using their 8K textures present in memory.

it will become an issue when Sampler Feedback Streaming will come into use, when using SFS the mips are not loaded along with the high res texture version. only the parts of the textures that are needed will be loaded, parts of the full res version if close to the camera and parts of various mips depending on how far away from ther camera it is. in that case having high res textures in reflections can become an issue

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Forza Horizon 5 runs at 4K 30 FPS on Xbox Series X

Racing game running on 30fps with RT. wth?

Im pretty sure GT7 will run 60fps with RT on PS5, not sure though

Last edited:

Thief1987

And again, this comparison is biased to one side, your performance headroom of "track racer" perfectly offsets by performance headroom of twice frametime budget.

Banned
Forza Horizon 5 runs at 4K 30 FPS on Xbox Series X

Racing game running on 30fps. wth?

will most likely have a 1440p60fps mode. it will have a 60fps mode but we don't know the details of that yet. 1440p60 is a realistic target I think. maybe just having the res be dynamic 4K would work too

Reindeer

And again, this comparison is biased to one side, your performance headroom of "track racer" perfectly offsets by performance headroom of twice frametime budget.
We haven't seen any open world game utilise RT on consoles this or last gen. I would expect implementing RT in open world games to be a lot more complicating and a lot more taxing, hence a no show.

Last edited:

Banned
We haven't seen any open world game utilise RT on consolea this or last gen, actually we haven't even seen it on PC. I would expect implementing RT in open world games to be a lot more complicating and a lot more taxing, hence a no show.

????

Watch Dogs, Cyberpunk 2077 and Spider-Man be like:
OIP.Yzu1JDsSI_geMvBsge3ydAHaEC

Last edited:

Reindeer

SM, Watchdogs?
Haha, how cout I forget those. So we have seen it last gen. Spiderman RT mode was 1080p, right? Ok, we have examples last gen, but will they be able to that with visuals cracked up like in Horizon 5? I doubt that. Time will tell.

Reindeer

No. 4k 30fps , and dynamic res around 1440p with 60fps. Same with Watchdogs for 30 fps, RT disabled in 60 fps mode.
Still a PS4 game with higher res textures and RT. Having said that, I would expect Insomniac to have RT in next Spiderman, which doesn't say much for Playground not having it at least in 30fps mode in Horizon 5. Although I'm not sure what use it will serve in 30fps mode as I would expect almost everyone to play at 60. Maybe Playground didn't see a purpose optimising it for 30fps when people are going to be playing at 60.

Last edited:

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
The Horizon racing games have historically been 30fps. It's an arcade racer where you race against jets and trains, and drive your car off cliffs, through the woods, and across the pasture while sheep run for their lives.

Forza Motorsport is the 60fps realistic racing series on Xbox.

RT or not... Polyphony need to take notes on the environmental rendering and attention to detail. It seems like they spend all their time modeling the cars and completely forget that they have to build all the other stuff around the car. Go hit up the Sony's camera department and borrow a couple A7R's and take some high-res photos of the locations LOL

JeloSWE

I work with graphics every day, and in Photoshop, if you take a 4K (3840 x 2160) image and scale it down to 50% you get 1920 x 1080. If you scale it down to 25% you get 960 x 540. And what is 50% and 25% referred to.... half and quarter, no?

Hunnybun

can't help but feel disappointed on no RT in game tbh....why the fuck would you not include that in one of your AAA games is beyond me, time? IDK....regardless game look spectacular and I can't wait to cancel my preorder.

God what a lot of fuss about RT. On these consoles it's highly debatable whether it's worth the cost. IMO it wasn't for Ratchet & Clank, for example. I think the game looks better overall at 1800p than 1440p plus RT, and that's before we even consider the other stuff you could have used the power for other than just extra pixels.

To put it mildly, it won't be the right choice for every game. FH5 looks fantastic.

english is not my native language... but I'm basically fluent.
ask literally anyone you want in this forum. try to find someone who agrees with you after all the evidence brought forward. ask people like @VFXVeteran maybe... a vetted professional in the field (who seems to be a native speaker, but not sure) or anyone you think knows what they are talking about
He's left the site completely.

JeloSWE

RT or not... Polyphony need to take notes on the environmental rendering and attention to detail. It seems like they spend all their time modeling the cars and completely forget that they have to build all the other stuff around the car. Go hit up the Sony's camera department and borrow a couple A7R's and take some high-res photos of the locations LOL
I completely agree with you, there is a weird disconnect in the way GT7 looks in the trailers, cars are amazing and environment fidelity is meh! I understand that's not where your main focus is when driving the game but I immensely enjoy driving in beautiful environments, it's a big part what stages I play casually so I really hope they can bump the vegetation quality.

Top Bottom