• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay/Lesbian GAF what are your favorite/hottest videogame characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gai Tendo from Buriki One and King of Fighters XI

2333976-gaixi.jpg

DedValve

Banned
Gladly, what sounds confrontational? I might do some edits.

I have to ask, what is it about Chris Redfield that makes everyone so attracted? Sure he is a handsome character and he can stop a boulder with his fists but he doesn't seem to be a very sexual character. He is so professional and serious, unlike Leon.

He hit the gym, got a new hairstyle and grew a personality. I may not like what RE has become but I'll be damned if Chris isn't my husbando.

Also from SCV I really had the hots for Xiba. God dayum!

soul_calibur_v___xiba_wallpaper_by_twilightroxas013-d4pcilm.jpg

I am not ashamed to admit that half of my custom costume slots are all xiba and 90% of that are him undressed or sexually dressed. I really learned how to play as him as well lol.

Sai-kun

Banned
Nice face, punk haircut, Also has the attitude that drives the ''girls'' crazy.

angels-dante_00428395.jpg

dante-dmc-devil-may-cry-ebony-ivory.jpg

But mostly is about the abs

Edit: some shirtless pics

tumblr_msgsem1CCI1rblqwco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_msgsem1CCI1rblqwco2_1280.jpg

Oh my god I'm gonna go download DmC and get these mods omg omg

Also most of the dudes in Soul Calibur are super hot in the right outfits

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
(Disclaimer: 100% straight here)
Then adding the beard and the father-like character, I just struggle to see how people find anything hot in TLoU.
It's the beard. Seriously. I even think younger Joel is less attractive than the older one... >_>

New years resolution: Look like Joel
image.php

Almost.... needs more beard and less o face.
;)

Cor and Noctis's father
noctisfather.png
Huh. He looks so much better than the younger guys too. Then again.... he looks like Alan Rickman. And that's unfair to most other guys, they can't compete with that. ;)

Nice face, punk haircut, Also has the attitude that drives the ''girls'' crazy.
Good thing you put quotes around that. Because I find nu-Dante to be absolutely eye-gougingly bad-looking. No exaggeration, he's one of the worse-looking characters for me. Utterly repulsive, I just want to punch his smarmy face. (And he'd probably start crying if I did, just look at him! *shudders*)

Ahem, sorry. I'll post my girl-crushes to compensate:
258790-titania2.jpg

Badass and gorgeous. I barely touched the game, but I still have a crush on this character. *_*

I'm bi, so not sure if I'm allowed here, but lol. Anyways...

-Link
-Cloud and Zack
-Ganondorf (not OOT Ganon though cause he looks like Al Bundy. >.<)

Those are the only ones I can think of right now, not that many I guess.

woodypop

My contributions...

RE5_Gold_Barry_Burton.png

Chris Redfield? Psshh!
I'll take Barry Burton any day.

WjRlQ.jpg

(On the right.)
I guess it's just a mod and not an actual costume tho. =/

Caronte

Gladly, what sounds confrontational? I might do some edits.

I have to ask, what is it about Chris Redfield that makes everyone so attracted? Sure he is a handsome character and he can stop a boulder with his fists but he doesn't seem to be a very sexual character. He is so professional and serious, unlike Leon.

Probably his arms if we're being completely honest.

For me it's not his body (well, not entirely) but his face and voice. The way his face moves when he talks... I don't know, he's sexy.

Dunkley

Has anyone posted Archie from ORAS yet?

It was a real stretch trying to find non-NSFW pics. All of the fanart is in some state of undress or in the process of unzipping his suit.

I am actually surprised this thread went for three pages before someone posted Archie.

igor

OMFG. I hated the demo and I really don't like Ninja Theory but dayuuum, I'm getting this game.

tumblr_m90dtmDhoF1rt3ys6.jpg

Hopefully this won't get me into trouble? :eek: But seriously, dat ass. I wouldn't mind a boyfriend looking like Snake. He's perfect.
I wouldn't mind any boyfriend at all ;_________;

Balthier-ffxii-render.png

Balthier is close second. If I was straight I would be so into Fang because she's a female version of him. I want him in HD.

Snake's ass is ridiculous. I know they're not the same character but whichever one it is in GZ also has a nice ass.
I can't believe I'm discussing digital butts.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
It's kind of unique that DmC so clearly sexualizes its male protagonist, isn't it? I mean there are games with hot protagonists with lots of muscles, but DmC is like putting it all up in your face in the beginning.

It's kind of unique that DmC so clearly sexualizes its male protagonist, isn't it? I mean there are games with hot protagonists with lots of muscles, but DmC is like putting it all up in your face in the beginning.

Yeah, we need more games that sexualize dudes instead of presenting those comic book hero style "i have lots of muscles and punch everything raaar" power fantasies.

Or both, I guess. Sexualize the power fantasy, that's good too.

Replicant

Many people still like the strong, quiet male figure and Chris fits that role to a T.

Also, he's like many gay men I know, at least in public. The good-looking, masculine but unattached guy who doesn't seem to be interested in anyone but his job. They do have sexual attraction and sex life but they don't show it in public.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
*High-Five*

Uncle Dante is the best Dante.
Though I can't say what his sex appeal might be.

Dante_DMC4_Style_Wallpaper_by_Alumi.png
Quite frankly new Dante just looks like a younger DMC4 at points.

QytmQTW.png

Pretty similar facial structure, eyes, despite the fact that the new one is clearly modeled after his actor.

Turin

Banned
Quite frankly new Dante just looks like a younger DMC4 at points.

QytmQTW.png

Pretty similar facial structure, eyes, despite the fact that the new one is clearly modeled after his actor.

To me, Dante's supposed to be a bit grungy. NuDante is like some bizarro-world metrosexual version of him. I don't think there's anything wrong with people liking that but it was a jarring change for fans of the older version.

Astral Dog

Has very few fans, but Zael from The Last Story is kinda cute.
The.Last.Story.572345.jpg

I like the double toned hair, yes, pure shame :(

As a bisexual guy, my two choices would easily be...

DMC Dante
tumblr_mh92agTKB01ryfipvo2_250.gif

Good lord I'd do terrible, horrible, no good, very bad thing to this guy. I've never even played it despite having it with PS+. This thread is making want to download it now.

My other choice is my Sunset Overdrive created waifu.

EulaCapra

Resident Evil's Chris and Piers.
Chris will forever hold down the torch to Piers' heart just you wait and see.
3yUtVzy.jpg

Fire Emblem's Ike and Soren.
I don't want to get into it with Fire Emblem fans that call this pair null. "They're just best friends! Ike has a descendent in Awakening!" Well good for you. To me and other fans, they're strolling down Fire Island.
Ibjg7VG.jpg

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IMAGES MAY GET YOU HOT AND BOTHERED!

Soul Calibur's Yunseong.
A shame he wasn't in the fifth one.
HaQashw.jpg

Soul Calibur's Maxi.
LUAyGkD.jpg

Tekken's Jin Kazama.
HCGw4cc.jpg

Xenoblade's Shulk and Reyn.
HWjRhbZ.jpg

Coming Out on Top's guys.
LSwJfXx.jpg

Especially Brad. Oh dear god, Brad.
B71ir6Y.jpg

Astral Dog

3918692-5035642936-dmc-d.jpg

DmC_Dante.jpg

No, i cant process it, he is not bad looking, but...ugh, sorry.
Ended up being one of the better characters on the game though

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Jane Turner (Valkyria Chronicles):
vJzve1u.jpg

So cool. Florist turned war machine.

Nisha (Borderlands 2+PS):
Bk2qNDE.jpg

I love her despite her horrible horrible taste in dudes.

And Sully (Fire Emblem: Awakening):
PUFNiYW.jpg

It's Sully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom