• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay/Lesbian GAF what are your favorite/hottest videogame characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloe from Uncharted 2.

339px-Chloe_Frazer_Uncharted_2_render.jpg

I was disappointed that she had a smaller role in U3. :(

Goldrush

Bioware sure knows how to pick voice actors. Wasn't too crazy about Alistair, Dorian, or Kaiden looks at first. However, they hooked me once they started talking. A flirtatious tone, a dash or playfulness, a hint of vulnerability, and topped with a slight accent...it's pure sex.

azyless

If character creation counts then it has to be :
205e03564218.jpg

Also got a soft spot for Lara Croft and a good chunk of the Mass Effect/Dragon Age ladies. Not a whole lot to choose from though (or at least not from the games I play).

No love for Bisexual GAF? =P
Akihiko Sanada from Persona 3 and Little Mac are both incredibly attractive. Guess I have a thing for boxers.

Edit: Someone beat me to Akihiko, but to be fair, I actually find his P3 appearance a lot more attractive than his Persona 4 Arena one.

No problem at all, though like I say I'm more interested the same sex point of view. But you are very free to post both, it will be interesting to see if you love the same qualities, features and quirks to be present on both genders of if you like muscular man and petite ladies or the opposite. Everything is fine for me.

As for the Poison character, like I said in the disclaimer I don't want any attacks to straight GAF, if you feel offended by someone's ignorance or he use a term you didn't like, is ok to tell him thar's offensive but please take that gender war elsewhere. I don't want a controversial 20 page thread full of people insulting themselves but rather a fun thread, where we appreciate our favorite characters from a different point of view.

Sai-kun

Banned
Dojima and Joel..... Daddies <3333 :D

Akihiko and DmC Dante are crazy hot, too.

I think I posted this last time we had this thread, buttttt Eliot was super cute and hot in Dead or Alive 4. Totally my type.

1024px-DOA4_Eliot_10.jpg

DOA5U_Eliot_C6.jpg

It's a shame he didn't get any sexy outfits in DoA5

Edit: funny enough, I'm bi, but don't really have any female character crushes. I like Kerrigan from Starcraft (pre-infestation obv), I suppose, but it's a my easier for me to name make characters I like.

Turin

Banned
Can straight guys do man crushes?

500px-Introducci%C3%B3n_-_MGS2_-_Pliskin.png

Infamous-1.jpg

Also.....

2182492-150px_cloud_strife_field_model.jpg

W-what? Don't laugh at me! D:

Original Cloud is the only one that matters.

Can straight guys do man crushes?

500px-Introducci%C3%B3n_-_MGS2_-_Pliskin.png

Infamous-1.jpg

Also.....

2182492-150px_cloud_strife_field_model.jpg

W-what? Don't laugh at me! D:

Original Cloud is the only one that matters.

Absolutely, I myself was playing RE5 for the fist time and though to myself. Nice ass! Yet Sheva was nowhere in sight, of course at the time I didn't knew he was that popular.

Monocle

This thread is extremely relevant to my interests.

Good GOD, I would jump his bones in a hot minute. Terrible character, godlike eye candy. His looks are so completely my type.

If there's not a shirtless costume in DmC: Definitive Edition I'll have a week of mourning where I'll look at hot guy pics only in black and white.

Do it, NT. For the ladies or whatever. Yeah... the ladies.

RM8

This thread is extremely relevant to my interests.

Good GOD, I would jump his bones in a hot minute. Terrible character, godlike eye candy. His looks are so completely my type.

If there's not a shirtless costume in DmC: Definitive Edition I'll have a week of mourning where I'll look at hot guy pics only in black and white.

Do it, NT. For the ladies or whatever. Yeah... the ladies.
There's a mod for that on PC :p

I've never understood the attractiveness popularity of NuDante/ Donte. His hair is uneven and his smile is creepy. I know they don't all need to be pretty like Leon or tough like Chris Redfield, but I just don't get Dante.

Monocle

I think I must have known that at some point and then forgot. I'm not much of a PC gamer. Very tempted to get into it after I upgrade though, and I can't say that the hot mods for games like DmC and Skyrim aren't a factor.

I've seen the channel you linked to before. Whoever runs it isn't shy about showcasing Dante's hotness in their video thumbnails. I approve.

I've never understood the attractiveness popularity of NuDante/ Donte. His hair is uneven and his smile is creepy. I know they don't all need to be pretty like Leon or tough like Chris Redfield, but I just don't get Dante.
His smile is horrifying but the scruffy haircut is adorable and he has a handsome face when he's not speaking or emoting and such.

Nice face, punk haircut, Also has the attitude that drives the ''girls'' crazy.

angels-dante_00428395.jpg

dante-dmc-devil-may-cry-ebony-ivory.jpg

But mostly is about the abs

Edit: some shirtless pics

tumblr_msgsem1CCI1rblqwco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_msgsem1CCI1rblqwco2_1280.jpg

Monocle

Nice face, punk haircut, Also has the attitude that drives the ''girls'' crazy.

angels-dante_00428395.jpg

dante-dmc-devil-may-cry-ebony-ivory.jpg

But mostly is about the abs
That first one never won't be a wallpaper on at least one of my devices. Probably the best thing associated with the DmC remake other than Dante's naked torso.

Good pick. I always thought his original Soul Calibur P1 costume was the best. Shame the graphics aren't better.

I didn't like the models very much in SC2 and SC3. However, Soul Calibur 4's male bodies are ridiculous. I am still not over them. I wish they were the same in SC5, with the benefit of that game's extra graphical polish. I need SC6 now.

pashmilla

Banned
Most of these have probably been mentioned already, but oh well:

Chloe Frazer from Uncharted

tumblr_mg7olcNjQB1qcq2vho1_500.gif

Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3

latest

Fang from Final Fantasy XIII

Oerba_Yun_Fang_on_her_Bahamut_by_anushka13.jpg

Fran from Final Fantasy XII (yeah, I know)

Fran_FFXII.jpg

dAngPo5.png

Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4. I'm a bi, mostly gay dude, and I didn't even care what gender Naoto turned out to be. Guy? Girl? In the process of transitioning? Don't care, I love her anyways. Pure waifu/husbando material.

someday

Banned
This thread has made me realize I need to branch out my video game genres. I play so many shooters and I really had to rack my brain to think of women I found hot.

That said, out of the games I have played I came up with a few.

Lara Croft, Miranda from Mass Effect, Chloe from Uncharted but that is more based on personality (I found Elena to be boring) and pretty much every single character I create. I wish I could see my female Titan more in Destiny cause she's really hot. There have been a few in this thread as well but I don't want to add them since I didn't play the games they were in.

I would love to participate in this thread but the OT has a (hopefully unintentional) confrontational vibe. I hope I'm mistaken about that.

Winterfang if you could illuminate this for me that would be appreciated.

I would love to participate in this thread but the OT has a (hopefully unintentional) confrontational vibe. I hope I'm mistaken about that.

Winterfang if you could illuminate this for me that would be appreciated.

Gladly, what sounds confrontational? I might do some edits.

I have to ask, what is it about Chris Redfield that makes everyone so attracted? Sure he is a handsome character and he can stop a boulder with his fists but he doesn't seem to be a very sexual character. He is so professional and serious, unlike Leon.

Gladly, what sounds confrontational? I might do some edits.

I have to ask, what is it about Chris Redfield that makes everyone so attracted? Sure he is a handsome character and he can stop a boulder with his fists but he doesn't seem to be a very sexual character. He is so professional and serious, unlike Leon.
Probably his arms if we're being completely honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom