• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 5 + GSTL Season 3 Thread

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Convenience? With gom you have to log in to watch the games. When it's on the other streams one click of the mouse and you can be watching the games.

I click the gom link on my browser, i click the live icon then click HQ.

then the gom player is set to auto on top so i can continue browsing the web fullscreen, or i can move it to a 2nd monitor if i have it up.

twitch and owned are always buggy, and in browser, so requires me to either open a 2nd browser and then adjust the size of that (cant set it to always on top) and so on.

Aaron

Tasteless going on how bad it is for Hyun to make broodlords. Meanwhile, 90% of Gumiho's army can't attack air.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow, that's super early!

HYPE!!!! (fuck MLG - Flash is the only one worth watching)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

Eve looks evil today o_o

Yoshichan

So much downtime, mother of God. I just wanna watch some frikkin' Starcraft!

Yoshichan

What/Why? I just tuned in and missed this.
Combination of the bad quality and her make-up made her look evil :3 Still cute though!

Yoshichan

Is it just me or is Wolf's hair getting more comical every time I see it.
I've gotten used to it by now :lol it looks ridiculous as hell though, but hey, it's Wolf! Can't hate~

Vaporak

Sad to see Slayers disbanding, they were a fun team to watch.
What phase of the team league are we in, does MVP advance regardless of the outcome?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yugioh all stone face killer lol

Sad to see Slayers disbanding, they were a fun team to watch.
What phase of the team league are we in, does MVP advance regardless of the outcome?
Winner faces IM. Loser is out of GSTL. So if SlayerS win then IM gets a free win.

Yoshichan

Continue the domination, SlayerS!

Yoshichan

Nerf the cards!

Mairu

poor slayers team

The final SlayerS team match, and Yugioh just decides to win every game. I hope this guy gets picked up. The King of Code A deserves a good spot somewhere.

Yoshichan

Good job yugioh!

Yoshichan

WTTTTTTTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! EVE IS PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!

Zen

Banned
As long as she's generally competent why not.

What caused Slayers to disband? Internal drama between players and management? I know people are like 'omg Jessica' but he own statements in response to criticisms pointed towards profound dysfunction in the team.

Or was it really financing bringing everything else out?

Yoshichan

God, this is really hyping me up! Eve, please do your best!

Yoshichan

Eve's hair is perfect

Yoshichan

Loses the supply-depot scv

gg :(

Yoshichan

This strategy reminds me of ladder terrans :lol

Yoshichan

>Makes 400 hellions
>Doesn't upgrade blue flame

:lol

GEEEEEEGEEEEEE

Yoshichan

Wait, she's crying T_T?! EVE DON'T CRY T_________T

xnukU.jpg

Zen

Banned
Good for her to have the guts to go up.

EDIT: She's crying. That had to be stressful.

Awesome crowd.

Yoshichan

Rip this guy apart, please

Yoshichan

I think I'm way too emotional :( I shed a tear as well when I noticed she was crying... ,_,

Top Bottom