• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War Ragnarok has been rated by the Korean Ratings Board

What a year for PlayStation! Sony is probably loving the fact this fall will be quite more empty than usual as well...

Then next year we're getting 3 live service games, FFXVI, Spider-Man 2, Wolverine (possibly) and this is what we know about. No wonder they are expecting PS5 to surpass PS4 during next year, lmao.

Wolverine is late 2024 at the earliest..More likely than not 2025...

GHG

Every time...

Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
What a year for PlayStation! Sony is probably loving the fact this fall will be quite more empty than usual as well...

Then next year we're getting 3 live service games, FFXVI, Spider-Man 2, Wolverine (possibly) and this is what we know about. No wonder they are expecting PS5 to surpass PS4 during next year, lmao.
And PS VR 2, along with those 20+ PS VR launch titles. Horizon CoTM being one of them. And we might also get a PS VR 2 version of Astrobot and Gran Turismo 7. 🔥

And this 2023 list does not include any unannounced titles that we may hear about in the next ~15 months.

I did bet on 2022 release, just based on how far along they were the game based on the trailer. I just don't see why it would be delayed to 2023. Man going to be a big year for Sony if this and tlou comes out this holiday.

Hezekiah

Banned
Yep, it was a false alarm. Persona was never rated for Xbox.

[/URL]

These Korean board ratings are pretty accurate 99.9% of the time. Horizon Forbidden West was rated in November 2021 and released in February 2022 after 3 months. Demon's Souls (PS5) was rated in August 2020 and released in November 2020, after 3 months.

God of War Ragnarok will likely be releasing in August or September 2022. Q4 will be The Last of Us Remake, Naughty Dog's multiplayer game, and Helldivers 2. Forspoken will be in October. 🔥
GoTY incoming!!

I thought Factions 2 was next year - the end of the year will be packed if it comes this year too.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Fuck. If this releases in September then tlou remake probably won't be till next year
With the way the PS5 launched with games....for Sony its really hard to say what a timeline looks like for them.

Hell, look at this year up to this point. They literally marketed Forbidden West and GT7 together. After getting God of War on PC and releasing Legacy of Thieves collection.

Why not from October to December?
Yup, the rest of the year could be stacked for Sony, we just have no idea.

Its kinda wild how they seem to get dismissed for game releases...by some folks....

Last edited:

yurinka

What's a usual release date after a game is rated in Korea?
Around 3 months. Expect an early September release, maybe even late August.

Why not from October to December?
Unless they are releasing a console, Sony traditionally leaves Q4 to the third parties. I assume they will release in Q4 Forspoken, Final Fantasy XVI, Avatar and Howgarts Legacy. Very likely they will also release in this H2 TLOU2 Director's Cut, bundled with the TLOU1 remake. They may also release the Factions game there.

I assume PSVR2 and its 20+ launch games will be released Q1 2023 because Sony will have their H2 (counting key 3rd party games) already too stacked.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service

skit_data

I don't really drink mead, but thanks for the recommendation.

I would actually have a mega pint of red wine or some Einstök is good too!
Mölska is more like a mixture of beer and mead, it’s less sweet and slightly bitter. It’s pretty hard to find even here in Sweden so I can imagine it’s even harder to find outside of northern europe.

I haven’t tried Einstök, gotta check that out!

Edit: Apparently mölska is called ”Braggot” in english.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Unless they are releasing a console, Sony traditionally leaves Q4 to the third parties. I assume they will release in Q4 Forspoken, Final Fantasy XVI, Avatar and Howgarts Legacy. Very likely they will also release in this H2 TLOU2 Director's Cut, bundled with the TLOU1 remake. They may also release the Factions game there.

I assume PSVR2 and its 20+ launch games will be released Q1 2023 because Sony will have their H2 (counting key 3rd party games) already too stacked.
WWE47eF.jpg

Sony wouldn't announce a game for 2023 if it's coming in 2025. 2024 yeah...but not a 2 year delay. We have no information on this title and don't know how far along they are in development.

A delay? There was no date announced, so how could it be delayed? It is still really early in production, and the only reason Sony showed it, aside from getting ahead of the leaks, is to have its announcement serve as a recruitement ad for development muscle, on account of how hard it is to attract talent these days.

Top Bottom