• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War Ragnarok has been rated by the Korean Ratings Board

Delay team rn:

200w.gif

A delay? There was no date announced, so how could it be delayed? It is still really early in production, and the only reason Sony showed it, aside from getting ahead of the leaks, is to have its announcement serve as a recruitement ad for development muscle, on account of how hard it is to attract talent these days.
Wait...you're right. I thought Wolverine had a 2023 date at the end but it never did. It was just Spider-Man 2....2026 it is, lmao.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
What a year for PlayStation! Sony is probably loving the fact this fall will be quite more empty than usual as well...

Then next year we're getting 3 live service games, FFXVI, Spider-Man 2, Wolverine (possibly) and this is what we know about. No wonder they are expecting PS5 to surpass PS4 during next year, lmao.

You forgot about.................................

uN3pxyuZvuFdpmuinKkJbC-320-80.jpg

Metnut

Between this, Forespoken, Horizon FW, and even Elden Ring and Cyberpunk for PS5 that’s just too much content for me to be able to take my time and play through this year. Also trying to catch up on the Judgement games too.

Back of will last me will into next year when FF16 will drop too.

Nydius

Gold Member
This news, the Stray rumor which fits in line with the Korean rating-to-release window, and having my username drawn for today's PS5 PlayStation Direct sales?

So far today is good. :messenger_beaming:

Three

You hinted at a cancellation. You should know that Sony wouldn’t do that to one of their biggest IPs.
He's just overly concerned for whatever reason. He's the one who created the delay concern thread that Lognor decided to bump after the Starfield and Redfall delay.

Not sure why he is though. I mean chill, we've seen trailers with gameplay segments of the game. There is no need to be this concerned for the game. We have seen gameplay of God of War sooner than we have MW2. What are you concerned about? They will announce a release date when they announce a release date.

He's just overly concerned for whatever reason. He's the one who created the delay concern thread that Lognor decided to bump after the Starfield and Redfall delay.

Not sure why he is though. I mean chill, we've seen trailers with gameplay segments of the game. There is no need to be this concerned for the game. We have seen gameplay of God of War sooner than we have MW2. What are you concerned about? They will announce a release date when they announce a release date.

My prediction.

We will see more of the game before they release it. Don’t know why there has to be any concern over that. God Of War will still release and we will get to enjoy it. There hasn’t been any rumors of troubled development or any hints of cancellation from anyone. There’s nothing to worry about in my opinion.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Safety health concern= covid.

The game was late on time, and they didn't want to overwork their employees. Hence the health concern.

Barlog took the responsibility for that.
It was mainly for Chris Judge's injury, he came out after Barlog and wanted to clear the air since he says that studio was so accommodating, something he wasn't used to in the entertainment industry.

Safety health concern= covid.

The game was late on time, and they didn't want to overwork their employees. Hence the health concern.

Barlog took the responsibility for that.

Christopher Judge wasn’t out of commission because of COVID.

Edit: After reading what Judge went through your not a very sensitive person.

Last edited:
Top Bottom