• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S2|OT| you do it again, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was so, so good! I was expecting Asher's arc to end up with some lame conclusion, and look what we got! I have an exam tomorrow morning, but maaan it was so worth it to squeeze in some time to watch this.

I can't fucking wait for February, need more dets on AK & Wes, what exactly did he see? And still waiting on my highly-anticipated Frank backstory. What's the deal with him and the Keatings?

Leeness

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT JUST HAPPENED

5mrqknpk7kgawis1d.gif

What do you mean I have to wait for February.

And still waiting on my highly-anticipated Frank backstory. What's the deal with him and the Keatings?

That's my main deal right now. I feel like we've more or less got enough of everyone's motivations except for him, and he's kind of an enigma. Why does he work for Annalise? We've got some amount of explanation for Bonnie now but none for him.

I

I

i jjst

i fucking just what?? what???? what the fuck??? annalise killed his mom??? asher killed shitclair??? what are they trynna do with katherin??? what the fuck is this show

this season is so much better i fucking cannot. SNATCH MY WEAVE DESTROY BURN IT SCALP ME END ME SLAY ME HTGAWM IM SO GLAD I WATCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT SHOW

This show is the best soap opera ever created. Everything about this show is fucked up and honestly in a lesser show stupid, but here it's fucking magic.

West isn't his real name... of course it isn't

Annalise and Jean Grey did something to Not Wes' Mom... of course they fucking did. Though my guess is that Wes is a stone cold committer of matricide.

This show is genius level fuckery.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
my fucking heart I can't even
I thought they were going t struggle so much to tie everything together but lord fucking christ
praise be shonda praise fucking be

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
That's my main deal right now. I feel like we've more or less got enough of everyone's motivations except for him, and he's kind of an enigma. Why does he work for Annalise? We've got some amount of explanation for Bonnie now but none for him.

Good question. He seems to have a ton of cash he reluctantly went into for the bribe for test results.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I might have to rewatch the episode tonight
honestly one of the best hours of tv ive ever watched

Joni

They keep getting away with murder, she is a terrible lawyer if she is responsible for so many of them.

They keep getting away with murder, she is a terrible lawyer if she is responsible for so many of them.
I am glad things are collapsing around her. All the lies and murders cannot continue. I am guessing Wes will come out on top in the end.

I don't even know how this show would end honestly... Annalise wins? She gets away with murder again and moves away or something? idk

all i know is that Annalise Keating is the best character on this show followed by Laurel Castillo

Bladenic

Laurel really is the best of the group, but frankly this season I liked the dynamic between Michaela and Connor. Wes still sucks big time tho

Joni

I am glad things are collapsing around her. All the lies and murders cannot continue. I am guessing Wes will come out on top in the end.
Show ends with Wes and Laurel replacing Annalise, Frank and Bonnie as the super lawyers. The rest is in jail.

I don't even know how this show would end honestly... Annalise wins? She gets away with murder again and moves away or something? idk
If the show gets a planned out ending - which I assume as they will never piss of Shonda just to cancel it directly - I'm expecting something like Annalise going down for the entire thing and ending up in prison, but without impacting the kids. Bonnie will probably be dead at this point and Frank will be a wildcard: prison, running or literally the devil.

jiggle

So good
Knew Annalise was in on the shooting
now every single character in the main cast is a murderer except for her
God damn
It's good that Asher is finally part of the gang lol

3 months wait :(

neshcom

Banned
Finally caught the midseason. Wow, I'm glad it was able to set mostly everything up from the flashforwards. Unfortunately, the major twist was almost entirely telegraphed earlier when Annalise and Famke had that date and Annalise spilled the beans. That said, the execution of the episode and the crime scene setup almost totally made sense. The chaos of the shooting scene and the immersion of Asher into the Killer Krew, the reveal of Rebecca, and the much more gradual mental break of Connkr compared to last year were big highlights. It'll be a long wait to the second half, but I'm really glad the show order is so long. Much less convoluted and tangled compared to how Scandal has evolved.

Joni

So good
Knew Annalise was in on the shooting
now every single character in the main cast is a murderer except for her
God damn
It's good that Asher is finally part of the gang lol

3 months wait :(
Well, Wes did most of the murders the group is on the hook for. Connor, Lauren and Mikaela haven't committed murder. Yet Wes still seems like the most trustworthy of the kids.

Do you guys think Asher's gonna die? He didn't seem too confident in the plan and he eventually goes to the police. I don't know who would do it though... maybe Wess? Frank? Maybe even Bonnie? Bonnie would be interesting..

Malyse

Do you guys think Asher's gonna die? He didn't seem too confident in the plan and he eventually goes to the police. I don't know who would do it though... maybe Wess? Frank? Maybe even Bonnie? Bonnie would be interesting..

Asher is confessing about Sinclair or Trotter lake. He's not risking the team.

DJwest

Ok, just caught up. Why has no one told me that this show was so good? The final 5 minutes of the mid-season finale were insane. Loved when Wes switched from the leg to the torso in V.A.T.S mode and Annalise realized she was fucked. This damn show.

Matt_

Just a reminder that this is back tonight!
super hyped

Malyse

I hope this show becomes about Wes becoming a serial killer and offing the rest of the cast in revenge for Rebecca.

Matt_

watching the last two episodes to catch up
this show is so good

Croc

Banned
I don't get why people think Rebecca sucked so much. She was no worse than some of the other characters to me. Pretty much every single person in this show seems like a horrible person in some respect.

Laurel is definitely my favorite tho 😎

Regardless, I'm so ready for this.

Matt_

Oh i'm team connor for sure
I mean yes he is pretty and that helps but he's also got a lot of depth

man I forgot just how good the shooting scene from the last episode was

Matt_

Annalaise going cray, did not expect that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom