• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S2|OT| you do it again, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate didn't hate her until he lost his job because of her

Nate didn't loathe her until he was framed for murder

Nate didn't want to hate fuck her until he killed his wife after speaking to her
they're fucking in like the first episode of season one? like??

we get it. so why does it need to be mentioned every fucking episode? it's getting incredibly annoying. Like Caleb, who whines in literally every episode. It makes the characters incredibly unlikable and it overshadows other aspects about them.

Not sure how you can hate the non-murderers over the killers.
the killers are given different characteristics and dynamics with each other making them overall better characters while the others are one sided and have nothing interesting going for them so far. Plus Annalise isn't even a murderer and she's the best character on this show.

Bladenic

so i guess rebecca's brother is gone for good? He was hot, but I assume he'll resurface I cant imagine they'll just end it like that

Everyone on this show murders everyone like c'mon

It's more interesting to have it case by case or a once in a while incident.

Scandal's problem is Fitz and Olivia are all "We're together/no we're not!" and Murder's problem is everyone murders everyone all the time and then is like " :( oops am i serious lol".

Bonnie and Asher like

tumblr_m22ehm27Q61rt3f4co1_500.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Lmao Annalise telling Asher, amazing. This is the best show ever.

I still can't wait until they all learn what Bonnie did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom