• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I would drink her bath water"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg009

Banned
I'm done for tonight

tumblr_ma61jyicaW1qzvihwo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ma1uc5bIJi1qzvihwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma1wu4DTq71qzvihwo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ma21dfAKuh1qzvihwo1_1280.jpg

You've probably heard something like this at one point; someone sees a person they find attractive and to illustrate how sexy they find that person, they say they'd do something that's, at best, tangentially related to having sexual contact with them.

So what's the worst of these that you've heard? I had a friend say they'd "breathe an oxygen tank filled with her fart," at the sight of a hot girl. I couldn't co-sign that statement

EDIT: NOOOOOOOO

Thnx for reading my post bro :D

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
The best I've ever heard (not sure if anyone else has posted this):

"I would crawl belly down through five miles of broken glass with my flies undone, just to suck the last dick that fucked her."

You're welcome.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
To this day I remember an episode in I love the 90s where Sir Mixalot is talking about the movie Independence Day where this is this scene where Vivica A. Fox is a stripper and she's walking through the changing room. Her ass is looking rediculous and Sir Mixalot says "I'd pay to smell her farts." That shit brings me to tears every time I think about it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Far from my intention to be this thread's white knight, but am I the only one slightly bothered by the outright sexual harassment in some of those captures?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
man i am out of the loop, when did "thirsty" become slang for "finding a person so attractive that you make ridiculous comments"?

PFD

Far from my intention to be this thread's white knight, but am I the only one slightly bothered by the outright sexual harassment in some of those captures?

They brought it upon themselves by posting that kind of pictures to the public

It's really sad that people make these comments--but that doesn't stop it from being hilarious. Also isn't smart that you are posting revealing photos of yourself on a public forum...

Pretty sure such comments are the reason why the girls are posting such pictures in the first place.

I don't think they are interested in comments about their fashion sense or interior decoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom