• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Otre

Banned
overwatch.jpg

Dr. Suchong

I don’t know what this is and I’m not googling it either
It's a camera down your dick. It's rigid because it has a grabbing implement of sorts within it, to collect biopsies if needed.
You wake up, feel the burn of a thousand sun's in your ravaged manhood, then you're given copious amounts of water to drink, in order to ascertain you can still pass water OK.
Then you get to pee..
What the NHS doesn't supply is a broom handle to bite down on while you do so.
It's quite the ride.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
It's a camera down your dick. It's rigid because it has a grabbing implement of sorts within it, to collect biopsies if needed.
You wake up, feel the burn of a thousand sun's in your ravaged manhood, then you're given copious amounts of water to drink, in order to ascertain you can still pass water OK.
Then you get to pee..
What the NHS doesn't supply is a broom handle to bite down on while you do so.
It's quite the ride.
They numb or knock you out for the rigid, do you mean flexible?

Cant say I would want either but getting this old christ knows what joys are yet to come. The most i've had so far is an injection in the spine and a finger up the arse on Christmas eve (Not the present I wanted. Didnt even buy me a drink first)

Dr. Suchong

They numb or knock you out for the rigid, do you mean flexible?

Cant say I would want either but getting this old christ knows what joys are yet to come. The most i've had so far is an injection in the spine and a finger up the arse on Christmas eve (Not the present I wanted. Didnt even buy me a drink first)
Knock you out.
That's what I meant by saying "You wake up" sorry.
I had a flexible too, and they "Numbed" me with a gel that burnt like hell.
I bet he/she didn't even call afterwards either eh?

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I bet he/she didn't even call afterwards either eh?
He, and hell no. He didnt even wish me a happy christmas :messenger_tears_of_joy:

That sounds painful either way bud, I hope nothing bad came of it and you're okay. It's never easy having crap like that done to you then waiting for the results.

Top Bottom