• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

bchamba

#RipOT8ThreadTitle

Top of page edit for the supreme race of those that use 50ppp

Ph1sYHG.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I never expected DOOM to have good multiplayer.

SolVanderlyn

when yo condiment game is fire

13012779_616928851801002_249609048539410902_n.jpg

Theecliff

Banned
i swear to god i have not been able to load a single photo or gif either sol or donmigs has posted in this thread when i'm browsing on my phone (which is all the time) 😕

i'm guessing it's something to do with where the photos are hosted right?

avixph I don't care lol

i swear to god i have not been able to load a single photo or gif either sol or donmigs has posted in this thread when i'm browsing on my phone (which is all the time) 😕

i'm guessing it's something to do with where the photos are hosted right?

is Facebook blocked on your phone?

This is a good argument for wiping out humanity and starting over. Nightmares.

How dare you to mock one of the most important and modern icons from my country? Trenzinho Carreta Furacão brings the joy to the streets with the dancers, that even put their lives on risk just to put a little smile and hopes in our hearts, hearts that are in pieces as we watch our country divided by a political crisis and economical recession. Don't talk to me DD ever again. >.>

#longlivetrenzinhocarretafuracao

qzLF6CN.gif

DD

How dare you to mock one of the most important and modern icons from my country? Trenzinho Carreta Furacão brings the joy to the streets with the dancers, that even put their lives on risk just to put a little smile and hopes in our hearts, hearts that are in pieces as we watch our country divided by a political crisis and economical recession. Don't talk to me DD ever again. >.>

qzLF6CN.gif

Yeah, Carreta Furacão was what gave us strength after the Germans attacked, and is what is keeping us united on these turbulent times. Don't you dare to say shit about Carreta Furacão, meu!

Avixph

qzLF6CN.gif

Yeah, Carreta Furacão was what gave us strength after the Germans attacked, and is what is keeping us united on these turbulent times. Don't you dare to say shit about Carreta Furacão, meu!

Please tell that you guys are part of that crazy parkour group.

komplanen

South America or Africa (or wherever Panda and DD are from) is such a weird country holy shit.

Also whoever posted Zootopia comic is getting +100 komplanencoupons (to be later exchanged for actual komplanenpoints when I have those again). I'm gonna scroll back up to check who it was but right now I'm stuck here in this text box. Wait, I can scroll down on this page. It was Rabid-coot, hmm I don't know maybe I shouldn't give away my coupons to strangers. I take it back, I'm only keepong coupons and points (once available) to people I recognise.

komplanen

yyyees.gif

I wonder how empty and void of meaning your life has to be to be this happy about the trick. G.O.O. weren't you a magician by trade before?

komplanen

qd9X5qD.png

No more pretend girls in this thread and it's too creepy to stalk the only real one so I'm just gonna say this is me. Yeah! Go me I got raped by a doctor woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom