• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

yDnGxvX.jpg

Avixph :-(

I think that's AvixPH's good twin

G.O.O.

i swear to god i have not been able to load a single photo or gif either sol or donmigs has posted in this thread when i'm browsing on my phone (which is all the time) 😕

i'm guessing it's something to do with where the photos are hosted right?
I have that problem on my main browser with pictures taken from twitter and not rehosted. So I use two browsers for this thread. Double the browser, double the memes.

accurate depiction of my social media life

I wonder how empty and void of meaning your life has to be to be this happy about the trick. G.O.O. weren't you a magician by trade before?
no, no I wasn't

G.O.O.: "Yes I still am. Here's my best trick, I hope you like it, komplanen-senpai :-3"

That's really good, G.O.O.
oh for fuck's sake

tumblr_o4j00xqUYe1r6m308o1_400.jpg

The height requirement for BATMAN: The Ride is 54" (1.37m), but in that first panel the kid is either extremely short or his parents are very tall. If we take the Six Flags employees to be sticklers for rules (and they better be quite stringent if they're going to be murdering select participants, because that's a lot of paperwork!) then the kid is at least 54" tall.

The average US female (assuming these are not foreign tourists) height is about 5'4", or 64" (1.62m), and the average distance from the ground to the top of her hips (which is as tall as the kid here) is is 40". So taking those proportions (64 x 64/40) the woman must be around 8'6" tall, or 102" (2.59m). You can also see this quite clearly in the second and third frames where their heads sit partially above the headrests, which would be extremely dangerous and uncomfortable for how janky and rough of a coaster that Batman is.

Given such astounding height it's surprising that they weren't decapitated in addition to being shot. There actually is one instance of a teen being decapitated on BATMAN: The Ride, but it was from being in a forbidden area underneath where part of the coaster's track runs (which was blocked off by multiple fences).

fbd.jpg

DonMigs85

lilith, perhaps you can explain how the toys in Toy Story possess the gift of life. How can they even move when they have no musculature or apparent power source?

lilith, perhaps you can explain how the toys in Toy Story possess the gift of life. How can they even move when they have no musculature or apparent power source?

I'm trying to make the comic actually funny ;) trust me I was giggling a lot when I wrote that up.

Also check this out:

Lungs are required for voiced speech. So either he has hidden lungs or he should be able to use whichever magics are affording him speech faculty for trombone breathing.

I mean think about it. How is the skeleton going to play those bongos? It doesn't have muscles and tendons to move the bones, nor nerves to control the muscles, nor skin to keep it all from falling apart and sustain a prolonged play session.

If some witch or necromancer gave life to the skeleton in full form sans the function to fill a trombone with air then that's seriously a dick move.

fight #NoFunAllowed with #NoFunAllowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom