• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

kguzlFI.jpg

9ItQjys.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If y'all complainers got any actual proper text and/or images to add to the OP then by all means share them with me. Heck we can even ask a mod to change the title. No need to be mean.

I mean, Über, where's that banner I asked you to make an hour ago?
Oh? You got stuck on a drying rack? Well I guess no banner for a couple of days

Also Panda, stop being cute and all woman-ey and get to work brainstorming some ideas!

Oh? What is that? You're busy being a sexy gymnast?
http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/aamujumppa3.gif[IMG]

Well look guys. At least I tried.[/QUOTE]

Eh I dunno man, You're not supposed to rely on people to build an OT [I]after[/I] you post it. You rushed it when you coulda taken your time and made it awesome! You needn't have worried about being first to the post, no-one else was exactly eager to make one anyways. That and we'd barely made page two...

[quote="Clydefrog, post: 193287048"]Other thread isn't quite finished yet m8s[/QUOTE]

...Hundered

[quote="Kansoku, post: 193251476"]Should have posted it in Off Topic.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote="komplanen, post: 193249202"]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QrsJaXl.gif

But I do love this gif...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Can dogs eat tacos? Serious question

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom