• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micerider

I don't lurk, I stare.

Hello

daily_picdump_2153_69.jpg

DD

You have the most komplanen points in the entire thread. Even lilith with her new 100 points doesn't compare to what you have.

I must've forgot to tell you.

Aw, thanks! Komps points are the best points. But you people should stop reposting the same stuff I've posted the same day. I mean, 844 times is enough (yes, I'm counting). ;c

I'm a black market Uber points dealer. Come to me if you need Uber points on the down low.
This means you're paying people just to get rid of this devaluated non-euro shi-I-mean points?

Übermatik;208510108 said:
We've tracked your location and are triangulating on your position as I type. Please lay on the floor with your arms behind your head as a pre-emptive measure. Do NOT flail your arms at the dogs, else they'll bite your eyes off.

ron-burgundy-drop-kick-dog-o.gif

komplanen

Übermatik;208510108 said:
We've tracked your location and are triangulating on your position as I type. Please lay on the floor with your arms behind your head as a pre-emptive measure. Do NOT flail your arms at the dogs, else they'll bite your eyes off.

Does Lilipoo live in the UK? Because I don't think you can do shit about it if she doesn't ;-)

Isn't Orange County where 99% of the nu-metal bands come from?

I don't know. Maybe. Korn comes from a city 250km north of Orange County. Deftones' roots are way further north (~690km). California is a huge state, about the same size as Japan or Sweden, and I'm not familiar enough with Nu Metal to be in the know.

I know no one but greek-gaf will get it but this made me burst out laughing in disbelief.

d4b5569f3afb4b30b2bd5e120cf91b88.png

For the non-greek gaijins, this guy's surname translates to "motherfucker" or "douchebag".

To make up for it, here's a regular funny jiff:

Xvy15w9.gif

Contest is over

Hello. I actually like most of the animal pics too.

500 Über Points to you because you were the first.

Hello. I lurk this thread only ironically tho.

50 Über Points for trying.

Nah, I'd rather not mate.

150 Über Points for being tsundere

I love watching all the cute animals who post here :-3

200 Über Points

232 Über Points

You are not a lurker.

321 Über Points to you

These are for you.

321 Über Points to you

200 Über Points

200 Über Points

155 Über Points

321 Über Points to you

Hello. More animal gifs, please.

200 Über Points

150 Über Points for using a Parks and Recreation gif.

200 Über Points

I'm a lurker but all of my funny pics are re-posts.

250 Über Points for being sincere

Hello.

tumblr_o6bfzxGeuA1tlb56zo1_400.gif

And laughing. WIth you. Not at you.

This thread has to be the biggest lurkers magnet on GAF.

250 Über Points

Übermatik;208491361 said:
Hi GAF,

It has come to my attention that several posters have promised Über Points in return for thread favours. Be warned that none of these individuals have the right to administer or trade in official Über Points. These individuals may be giving you counterfeit currency in return for your efforts, or real Über Points that will be rejected should you attempt to cash them in with Über Bank.
I urge you to refrain from dealing with these individuals and ask you to report any encounters with fake Über Points dealers from here on.

Thanks,

VWVPzmM.png

Übermatik
CEO, Über Bank

300 Über Points because you may need them in the future.

200 Über Points

What's up.

You're not a lurker.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom