• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nbyugeTxnC1tesiixo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nbyugeTxnC1tesiixo2_500.jpg

If I were a woman I could never wear that horrible make up.

zeNlI70.gif

Since when are you the authority on that? I am strong and independent and can decide for myself.

I am an expert. I have never been banned so that gives me the authority.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Jaeyden

I'm invoking the Jaeyden clause - one deady per page.

What ever floats your boat mate. I just find it insensitive, distasteful and disrespectful. I doubt any of these people said "Hey, kids! When I'm dead take a selfie with me and post it all over the internet, that'll be HILARIOUS!"

FUME5

What ever floats your boat mate. I just find it insensitive, distasteful and disrespectful. I doubt any of these people said "Hey, kids! When I'm dead take a selfie with me and post it all over the internet, that'll be HILARIOUS!"

The furry fuckers in here probably think the same of your initial post, Jaeyden.

komplanen

Guys we should sponsor one Icelandian with Internet connection and invite that person to post here. We're already doing this with FUME5, DD, and Panda so what's one act of charity more?

DD

Guys we should sponsor one Icelandian with Internet connection and invite that person to post here. We're already doing this with FUME5, DD, and Panda so what's one act of charity more?

We don't need another popsicle butt here. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to the beach. Cheers!

No, I won't. It's cold here these days. ಥ_ಥ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom