• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixyz

4QYxpjx.png

Gui_PT

Don't tell anyone but that was the best post in a couple of pages. Especially don't tell that to whoever said it because this thread doesn't need any more posters with inflated egos.

Yeah I can kinda see that. What plans do you have in Portugal? Are you going to use drugs?

Uber's coming to Portugal? Imma bail

komplanen

Okay geez Übermatik I'm reading about this festival of yours and, look man, can't you do something a little less embarrassing on your holiday? I mean some of these descriptions about the activies, man, have you read where you're going? I'm not gonna post any of it here, because I really really like you, but fuck what's going on anymore?

EDIT: Oh never mind I think it's just supposed to look ridiculous to the outside. Like Fabio wearing socks and sandals but if you can get past that, he eventually takes them off and then it's like the Fabio you know, you know?

FUME5

Okay geez Übermatik I'm reading about this festival of yours and, look man, can't you do something a little less embarrassing on your holiday? I mean some of these descriptions about the activies, man, have you read where you're going? I'm not gonna post any of it here, because I really really like you, but fuck what's going on anymore?

EDIT: Oh never mind I think it's just supposed to look ridiculous to the outside. Like Fabio wearing socks and sandals but if you can get past that, he eventually takes them off and then it's like the Fabio you know, you know?

Shut up nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom