• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

Where is Panda, btw? Haven't seen him in
p
ages. I bet he went to some new age festival to impress Über and never returned. That's why Über is traveling to Portugal! He's going to save Panda, not actually take part in that embarrassment.

But you got it all wrong! Panda lives in a jungle and speaks Portuguese, not lives in Portugal and speaks junglese.

Panda I'm coming to find you! Stay put!
komp

your pills

tumblr_obmticJrjZ1r539hzo1_500.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

DD

eBEdaRO.jpg

Ao19hH4.jpg

Yeah, DD, what gives?

I don't know. I don't live close to valhalas... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But if I have to guess, he broke it (not a Nokia), so he gave it back. They usually rob cellphones to make some money, maybe to buy drugs, but mostly to buy clothes and gadgets like Playstations or some nice cellphones to post pictures on Facebook. Not that I take pity on them, and it's really infuriating (or it must be. Thank God I've never been mugged), but its also sad. This boy must be what... 12~14 years old? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom