• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
CAT-GIF-Funny-Cat-head-stuck-in-little-box-trompe-loeil-hey-you-look-at-me.gif

Oli

Just went through the first three pages of this thread thinking that I was looking at the newest stuff.

komplanen

I was thinking about Hello Games and how they're from the UK like Übermatik. I wonder if that's why he's gone to find himself in that new age festival?

First Brexit, now NMS... It can't be easy being a brit :-3

komplanen

As a person who needs silence to write (and I usually write listening to this), this could be useful. :3

I fucking love rain and wind sounds when I'm programming. I mean a few weeks ago I think I discovered the ultimate Youtube channel (yogaduke / texashighdef). His videos inside a car during rain are being played on my computer for several hours every day. During the winter I like to listen to chilly wind sounds, like this and also this.

I highly recommend yogaduke on Youtube, but I would like to warn everyone about yoga: it's a gateway idiocy towards veganism. Only good thing to ever come out of yoga is the pants.

It's raining IRL right now and I love it.

Also I now realize I should have made a joke about how the only thing DD "writes" is Sonic fanfic but fuck it I'm in a really good mood.

DD

XVwzE7V.gif

xC0ZcYY.gif

I fucking love rain and wind sounds when I'm programming. I mean a few weeks ago I think I discovered the ultimate Youtube channel (yogaduke / texashighdef). His videos inside a car during rain are being played on my computer for several hours every day. During the winter I like to listen to chilly wind sounds, like this and also this.

I highly recommend yogaduke on Youtube, but I would like to warn everyone about yoga: it's a gateway idiocy towards veganism. Only good thing to ever come out of yoga is the pants.

It's raining IRL right now and I love it.

Also I now realize I should have made a joke about how the only thing DD "writes" is Sonic fanfic but fuck it I'm in a really good mood.
It's specially useful when you live in a loudy neighbourhood like mine. :c

And what's the problem with Sonic? Deep character, man! Don't judge if you don't know him. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom