• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

komps in this thread

tumblr_ock6vf0LpY1r539hzo1_500.jpg

for real...i thought i was going to laugh by the end of that picture, but i was just disappointed... and a little put off.

because it's awful. instead of using the sad picture as a way to insult people who are responsible, it just uses a devastatingly sad situation to make a weak visual gag. ha, he's kissing a guy!

well yeah, because she's a contributor and i'm a lurker. just figured i'd point out that it's not the first time she's mistaken a lack of empathy for edginess.

okay, bye forever.

Love how we keep pushing people away from this thread (not). We used to be a more inclusive community, but now things have gotten a bit sour and that's sad.

That said, the rules in the OP about thread/pic whining are pretty clear. If you think there's something wrong, PM a mod. If you can't stand to have conflicting opinions, that's your problem - and if removing yourself from a thread is what you have to do to remedy that, so be it.

The best solution to situations like this is to try to ignore disagreeable content/block the person that posts it and then contribute something yourself. Something... Hahaha... Hilarious, like this!:

qUc4HQch.jpg

bork bork

I concur.

Anyway I woke up with 2 hours to spare, so I'm going back to bed now. So...

2sJ7WMl.gif

tumblr_ockhhxpIUX1ra5ebio1_500.png

Übermatik;215313862 said:
Love how we keep pushing people away from this thread (not). We used to be a more inclusive community, but now things have gotten a bit sour and that's sad.

That said, the rules in the OP about thread/pic whining are pretty clear. If you think there's something wrong, PM a mod. If you can't stand to have conflicting opinions, that's your problem - and if removing yourself from a thread is what you have to do to remedy that, so be it.

The best solution to situations like this is to try to ignore disagreeable content/block the person that posts it and then contribute something yourself.

I agree. I also don't think being inclusive means only posting content that fits the lowest common denominator. I'd rather laugh a lot at every fifth post than barely chuckle at any of them, you know?

I agree. I also don't think being inclusive means only posting content that fits the lowest common denominator. I'd rather laugh a lot at every fifth post than barely chuckle at any of them, you know?

Sure. No need to start homogenising content. Everything posted by anyone but myself is shit, and I'm still here!

komplanen

Humor is one of the few practically 100% subjective matters so people are going to get upset no matter what.

We're all equal here - lurkers and regulars alike - so no one needs to take that into the conversation like being a lurker is some lower class. Rules are in the OP.

Also 2nd year of school started today. Wish me luck omg this is the worst.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom