• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD

Übermatik;215330871 said:

blarghkay

Moqf7T7.jpg

DD

"7lb 10 1/2oz" HAHA, what the f* is that?!

I know a Pandalese guy that named his son "Sasuke". His wife is Japanese tho.

Theecliff

Banned
Übermatik;215345319 said:
Remember when you got your santa hat stuck on your head for like 4 months you stupid otter?

Good times.
hey that was a serious physical condition and i'd appreciate it if you didn't make fun of it.

also if you hadn't have said anything for another 8 months i would have got away with it

SJRB

Gold Member
hey that was a serious physical condition and i'd appreciate it if you didn't make fun of it.

also if you hadn't have said anything for another 8 months i would have got away with it

Don't let Uber bully you, he's just jealous.

It's close to September so shouldn't you equip the Santa hat right about now?

Melchiah

Cupping was a big thing here in Finland back in the day. I want to get a session one day just to say I've done it. I'm not even joking when I say this but I bet Melchiah knows all about it.

Missed this, as I haven't been visiting the thread for a while. Cupping was pretty common in the northern Finland where I grew up, and practised by many massagers, but unfortunately I haven't tried it myself yet.

FUME5

Missed this, as I haven't been visiting the thread for a while. Cupping was pretty common in the northern Finland where I grew up, and practised by many massagers, but unfortunately I haven't tried it myself yet.

My workmate gets it every now and again (he plays a lot of sport), recommends it.

komplanen

AtLl4mb.jpg

Saw one of these in my class room for today. It's 2016 lmao I think my school is the worst. Also as a bonus the topic for this session is to innovate products for the future.

EDIT: Also that is not my reflection. It's a Nintendo fan who came up to me to tell how retro gamers would pay big money for it. Sure thing, bro.

komplanen

I really should try it some day. I wonder how much it costs here in Helsinki though.

I just found one place that does it for 80 euros. That's a bit steep. Also in one article's comment section people brought up a decent point: donating blood should do the same trick and it's free + good karma.

Melchiah

I just found one place that does it for 80 euros. That's a bit steep. Also in one article's comment section people brought up a decent point: donating blood should do the same trick and it's free + good karma.

Yeah, that's pretty steep. Taking one needle to an arm isn't really the same thing though. ;)

SJRB

Gold Member
komplanen is still in school? That explains a lot.

Please stay in school komplanen, you need all the help you can get.

DD

I think it's fuckin' cool, komps.

AtLl4mb.jpg

Saw one of these in my class room for today. It's 2016 lmao I think my school is the worst. Also as a bonus the topic for this session is to innovate products for the future.

EDIT: Also that is not my reflection. It's a Nintendo fan who came up to me to tell how retro gamers would pay big money for it. Sure thing, bro.
Oh, boy... This is a sight that used to make me happy in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom