• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

0d57a50f510af8992d45f9469cc5f8f5.jpg

This one is pretty cool dude. He's called Übermatik and he's a real good artist and can post a good meme every now and then if he puts his mind into it. You'd think that's a lot but eh. It's all he's got. I think very highly of him anyways and when I grow up I want to be just like Über-chan.

0d57a50f510af8992d45f9469cc5f8f5.jpg

This one is pretty cool dude. He's called Übermatik and he's a real good artist and can post a good meme every now and then if he puts his mind into it. You'd think that's a lot but eh. It's all he's got. I think very highly of him anyways and when I grow up I want to be just like Über-chan.

SrX2WOu.gif

Too kind komps...

ALSO:

20984408542_581a157233_z.jpg

DD

Today I had a dream and I was in Popsicle Land, and I met Komps watching videos in his Nokia. He looked like a younger and blonder version of Willem Dafoe, and he was cool. :3
Didn't met Melchs, tho. But Hugh Laurie was in the dream too, but not as himself, but as a man who built a weird moving house to scare people.

Weird...

Anyway.

NJeOZEy.jpg

komplanen

Today I had a dream and I was in Popsicle Land, and I met Komps watching videos in his Nokia. He looked like a younger and blonder version of Willem Dafoe, and he was cool. :3
Didn't met Melchs, tho. But Hugh Laurie was in the dream too, but not as himself, but as a man who built a weird moving house to scare people.

Weird...

You'll meet Melch-senpai one day. We all will.

grim-reaper_1b4ad8001e1b30d9.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
Totally unrelated to anything whatsoever, but I haven't seen Avixph around for quite some time.

I guess he's... busy.

SJRB

Gold Member
Übermatik;219010331 said:
He's busy not following me back on Twitter.

Avixph follow me back on Twitter.

I follow you on Twitter and it never yielded any benefits whatsoever.

Your doggo to non-doggo ouput ratio is deeply disappointing.

I follow you on Twitter and it never yielded any benefits whatsoever.

Your doggo to non-doggo ouput ratio is deeply disappointing.

Oh c'mon, there's raccoons in there too.

My Twitter's been filled with self-reflective, existential bullshit as of late anyway, so I don't blame Avixph...

G.O.O.

Übermatik;219013769 said:

My Twitter's been filled with self-reflective, existential bullshit as of late anyway, so I don't blame Avixph...
and the kekeflipnote stuff !

SJRB

Gold Member
Übermatik;219013769 said:

1. less trash
2. more trash pandas
3. ???
4. PROFIT

incMxOl.jpg

Demy

Weird...

Anyway.

NJeOZEy.jpg

Was the house like this?
330813.gif

komplanen

I also really like when FUME5 and Lilith post here. They do it very rarely because they have their own thread but I still like them. Here they are trying to go back to their little thread:

sit_mentiin_7.gif

G.O.O.

the world health organization ? A doctor ?

if not you should because that liquid doesn't look like something to bathe into

NBcHQSx.jpg

DD

Was the house like this?
330813.gif

No, not really. The floor inside the house moved down, like it was opening a compartment with something scary hidden down there, but then the floor stopped moving and - confused as I was - I jumped up and got out of the house. Then Hugh Laurie and another old guy outside were all disappointed and feeling down because they failed to scare me. D:

I was actually scared by komps. I mean, the guy was Willem Dafoe, ffs.
U7Ubl6W.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

One poster I really dig is Clydethe. He's been posting funny pics for a really long time. I forgot which animal or anime character could represent him so I chose this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom