• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD

EOYc8Is.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Avixph

Totally unrelated to anything whatsoever, but I haven't seen Avixph around for quite some time.

I guess he's... busy.
Ahh thanks for caring, but I've been a bit busy with working out at the gym as well as hanging out on the gaming side waiting for the Nintendo NX announcement.

Übermatik;219010331 said:
He's busy not following me back on Twitter.

Avixph follow me back on Twitter.
Post a link for I can follow you?

SolVanderlyn

DD

So, who will be nominated as komps' favorite person in this thread? This is so important, I feel I need to pick someone to root for. :3

Hmm... Can't be myself - that would be ridiculous.

But it would be nice to see this trophy coming to the jungle, sou I'll root for Panda-chan.

QbUgqJi.gif

Go, Panda-chan! Go, go, Panda-chan! Go, Panda-chan!

SJRB

Gold Member
So, who will be nominated as komps' favorite person in this thread? This is so important, I feel I need to pick someone to root for. :3

But it would be nice to see this trophy coming to the jungle, sou I'll root for Panda-chan.

Let me tell you, and this is important. Very important. Very, very important. That shitshow - it was rigged from the start. From the start, I can guarantee it. It's just a total mess.

komplanen

QbUgqJi.gif

Go, Panda-chan! Go, go, Panda-chan! Go, Panda-chan!

There are still nominees I haven't announced. That one guy with the dried up weasel us avatar. Theeclif was his name! He's surely one of the top favourites of mine. Here you can see him dancing with his friends! He brings me joy and warms my heart.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom