• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
you never invited me to your funeral you dick

tumblr_n8zq23Jvut1r7yxrco1_500.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
this doesn't work btw, each match weakens the winner. The champion is already unlikely to win two matches in a row.

Yes but your breeding for genetic potential not physical condition. Read a book for God's sake. The champion m&m can still be put out for stud.

komplanen

Not 100% sure but that kid looks like it suffers from progeria, a genetic disorder in which symptoms resembling aspects of aging are manifested at a very early age.

Not funny.

And that's exactly why I knew it was Lilith that posted it.

Humour is different for different people. I dont think that picture is funny either, but this isn't Pics that make komplanen laugh |OT8| so I'm not c o m p l a i n i n g

#imwithher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom