• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
fhzt8Dj.gif

3ULtBIq.jpg

Not 100% sure but that kid looks like it suffers from progeria, a genetic disorder in which symptoms resembling aspects of aging are manifested at a very early age.

Not funny.

Unfortunately, is not the first time she posts something offensive like this, but you know what, at least she's contributing. You can complain, report her, or talk to a mod, but just like in the real world, you can't always agree with what other people enjoy.

Even I have had my share of idiotic lurkers asking me to stop posting, when even themselves don't contribute in any positive way to this community. So in this case if you don't find it funny, either overlook the picture, or overlook the thread :)

#imwithher

edit - had to add a funny pic

oho_sori.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have a frozen fishbowl with two frozen goldfish in one of my freezers and it's been there for three years, but I didn't put it there. My little sister did.

you're free to post whatever you want, and i'm free to think that a person who finds stuff like that funny is probably not a great person in real life. it's not like you're posting edgy stuff and using humor as a way to combat the sadness of the situation. you're straight up posting pictures of starving children and kids with devastating illnesses for no other purpose than to laugh at the way they look. it's some low, unclever, indefensible shit.

you're free to post whatever you want, and i'm free to think that a person who finds stuff like that funny is probably not a great person in real life. it's not like you're posting edgy stuff and using humor as a way to combat the sadness of the situation. you're straight up posting pictures of starving children and kids with devastating illnesses for no other purpose than to laugh at the way they look. it's some low, unclever, indefensible shit.

Actually the joke is posting something terrible then waiting for someone to come and complain about it. Then we all laugh at them. Thanks for playing your part chum.

Also it's been a lifetime since I even posted a picture. Maybe next time.

Clydefrog

I have a frozen fishbowl with two frozen goldfish in one of my freezers and it's been there for three years, but I didn't put it there. My little sister did.

this nearly fits into Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here song

I have a frozen fishbowllll
(pause)
with two frozen goldfish in one of my freezers
and it's just been there for three years
but i didn't put it there
My little sister did.

As for me, my dad buried all of our dead pets in the backyard, behind the bamboo trees.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Unfortunately, is not the first time she posts something offensive like this, but you know what, at least she's contributing. You can complain, report her, or talk to a mod, but just like in the real world, you can't always agree with what other people enjoy.

Even I have had my share of idiotic lurkers asking me to stop posting, when even themselves don't contribute in any positive way to this community. So in this case if you don't find it funny, either overlook the picture, or overlook the thread :)

#imwithher

This is a terrible argument. If someone started posting gore pics because it made them laugh you wouldn't be propping them up with credit for contributing, would you? Sure it's a thread of subjetive content, but you still gotta adhere to the basic values of tact and sensitivity - least not to abide by the ToS.

fun fact. Laughter evolved before language did, and was primarily developed as a way to put other humans at ease in a stressful or frightening situation

sad fact. half the "funny" thread is generic dog pictures

Eh, you could say that laughter is one of the most basic forms of language.

And you can hardly shame poters (like myself) that share 'unfunny' dog pics if you're here defending the subjective aspects of humour. It either works both ways or not at all, and only one of those ways keeps this thread alive. So keep posting what you want, and let others do the same - but don't complain when you start to infringe upon the general etiquette of GAF, like I've said above. That's why Otrebor got banned.
On that topic, I didn't find that pic of the disabled child funny - but I doubt that's why the mods banned you.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lilith has mutilated raccoon corpses in her freezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER7bIGwJeho

this nearly fits into Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here song

I have a frozen fishbowllll
(pause)
with two frozen goldfish in one of my freezers
and it's just been there for three years
but i didn't put it there
My little sister did.

As for me, my dad buried all of our dead pets in the backyard, behind the bamboo trees.

This post deserves far more recognition

Now let's all chill out and have a nice cool glass of...

QilKh7w.jpg

DD

vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv oh my God vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv vvvVvvVv

Congrats Panda.

For the macarrão, right?

Übermatik;224518737 said:
And you can hardly shame poters (like myself) that share 'unfunny' dog pics if you're here defending the subjective aspects of humour. It either works both ways or not at all, and only one of those ways keeps this thread alive. So keep posting what you want, and let others do the same - but don't complain when you start to infringe upon the general etiquette of GAF, like I've said above. That's why Otrebor got banned.
On that topic, I didn't find that pic of the disabled child funny - but I doubt that's why the mods banned you.

Like the OP suggests, if you find a specific post not funny, then don't comment it. I am guilty of making that mistake myself. But that isn't the issue here.

Thing is, you should never make fun of kids suffering from a mortal desease (people suffering form Progeria die at a very young age) who try their best to look normal. Not here and not anywhere else. It's just disgusting. Period.

Übermatik;224518737 said:
This is a terrible argument. If someone started posting gore pics because it made them laugh you wouldn't be propping them up with credit for contributing, would you? Sure it's a thread of subjetive content, but you still gotta adhere to the basic values of tact and sensitivity - least not to abide by the ToS.

Of course is a terrible argument, ....specially since each of my posts is heavily influenced by either 2 or 3 "steel reserves"... plus being jobless for a long time, you have to adhere to a whole different type of logic.

Now, can you please point me to that garlic soda ... gotta have at least one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom